(IR) Preparations for the IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Someone wanted to play the Formidians very badly, so I accommodated that person.

- - -

Could Kalstrand gain as much as United Ahlissa, or the Baklunish Confederation, in one turn.
Yes.

Would it be realistic?
No.

However, what player is going to claim only Kalstrand, Power Level 2, in a situation where everyone is running around at Power Level 20 or higher?

Anyone who is audacious enough to claim only Kalstrand, Power Level 2, when United Ahlissa lies just to his north, and Acererak just to his west, deserves the unrealistic reward!

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I hope my template above is clear and easily understood.

I have updated it to all the current claims ... it is as accurate as I could make it, given the current circumstances.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
The template is quite clear and easy to follow. Am I correct in assuming that what you give is an example. Last I checked, Nyrond was unclaimed but you have it listed to GnomeWorks (as occurred in the aborted thread.)

Maybe sometime later you can list what is still available.

William

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I am wondering if GnomeWorks is maintaining his claim to the Eastern League.
Could someone e-mail him and ask him?

If not, hopefully someone new will join the IR and claim it.
If yes, then GnomeWorks has it (unless someone else then claims it, and then it is considered contested)

The Eastern League is a major power in it's own right, with it's own culture, heritage, and attitude, and deserves good representation.

For those of you who do not know, the Eastern League consists of Nyrond, the Duchy of Urnst, the County of Urnst, the People of the Adri Forest (just joined), the Demihumans of the Stonelands, and the Mountain Nation of Garrel Enkdal.

Maudlin

First Post
Looks great! The rules are an improvement. Just one thing, could you maybe add Vecna to the list of claimed powers and arms races, even if he is not strictly here yet? (he's in the powers from the past list already)

Also, as one of the Arcane Age's foremost necromancers who later on entered the tutelage of Tenebrous (Orcus v2.0) and has spent the last few millenia in contemplation and research, I would humbly like to submit Acererak's credentials as one of the people with half a foot forward in the Magic Arms Race :)

William Ronald

Explorer
Another legendary figure who might have some level of access to Arcane Age magic is Slerotin, Last Mage of Power of the Suel Imperium. (If a certain legend is right.)

Edena:

I will e-mail GnomeWorks. Going to sleep soon.

I also directed people on the General Discussion board to this thread.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I wish to express my gratitude to Williams publicly, here on the thread.
He has been of immense help to the IR and myself.

Cheers to William! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases