(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 1 - WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
JohnBrown said:
Iuz curses, what he hoped to be a consulive battle turns out to be nothing.

Kas,

Lets talk about the how we can divide up the Duchy of Urnst and other things....

I am not Kas but I still have some say in these matters. Originally we had intended to take the Duchy of Urnst for ourselves and leave the County of Urnst for the Shade. Since the Shade seem unable to, perhaps you could take the County? It should be relatively easy for you.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
About the only people HAPPY with what is happening are the new disciples of Loviatar.

In a world gone mad, they truly do believe pain is supreme, for there is pain all around them, in plenty and to spare.

Very rapidly, the cult grows into a religion, spreading through many lands and countries, like wildfire.

- - -

You have it mixed up.

The COUNTY of Urnst is in ruins, now held by the Isles of Woe.
The DUCHY of Urnst is untouched, miraculously unscathed by the war so far, with every man and most of it's women marshalled on the borders and in the cities to fight any invader.

- - -

To answer a post below, hundreds of thousands of euthusiastic peasants are charging onto the battlefield, screaming the name of the God Emperor, ready to spill their blood for the greater glory of Him and His Empire.
Does that answer your question?
He has all of them, and more are joining.
He is now seen as the Great One, the Hero of Aerdi, He Who Survived the Mountain, The Fearless Warrior.

Indeed, the battle at the Flinty Hills continues, although it has ground down into a stalemate, as all prolonged battles do.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
About the only people HAPPY with what is happening are the new disciples of Loviatar.

In a world gone mad, they truly do believe pain is supreme, for there is pain all around them, in plenty and to spare.

Very rapidly, the cult grows into a religion, spreading through many lands and countries, like wildfire.

On that topic, how many worshipers does the God-Emperor have?
--

Mr Draco. I need your help in the Flinty Hills. Will you join me there?

Last edited:

Creamsteak, you are also forgetting, Mantle of Invulnerability grants me a save against spells which normally don't have a save with a -4 penalty, its near artifact level itself, one of these no save spells is antimagic field, with my save compared to the level of that Ioun stone. I added that in before Turn 1 and I'm glad I did. Your power can't save everyone, and i'm not alone. Even without my powers I am an able fighter, I have my metal spikes for range...

Edit- 156 projectiles being fired at a very high AB, gaining over twice as many attacks as Sanctum will make things easier. The projectiles are not magical btw ;)

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Artansamay is overrun.

Do Sanctus and the Hellmaster face off?
Do they agree to a one on one match?
I need to know, and I need to know now.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Rhialto said:

Security and stability, my friend.

We believe that if all nations could rest secure, everything would be fine.

PEACE!!!
Hmmm
Not interested at this time.
Security and Stability I have, My nationis one of the few which haven't sucumbed to the panic engulfing most of the world.

If it is one on one I will accept, not if its more than 1, Sanctus is a bit off on my stats though, so he might not even win with his bow trick. (Against that Phibrizzo will use his quickened teleport as a free action, +haste to move and using his main action for full attack-power attacking for 50 pts., or he will fire metal projectiles at a lengthy attack bonus (about 15-16 attacks I estimate?), Phibrizzo's basically immune to Sanctum's antimagic field if he makes a save at -4 against the stones caster level. Sanctum's oathbow is very unlikely to penetrate Phibrizzo's AC anyhow.

Edit-Phibrizzo has his contingincies up :)

Further Edit-Sanctum's antimagic stone will cancel his powers as well (except for possibly his lesser artifact sword), so his strategy is flawed...Hellmaster Phibrizzo can fly at a speed of 90 with the fly spell, he is in light armor.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Duel with the Hellmaster

Two armies line up... roughly a mile apart. Two figures, a Hero, and an awesomely powerful juggernaught stand at the front of each army. One cries out...

"I am Sanctus Punitor, General of this army and hero to these people." (On horseback he activates his purest black Ioun stone and unsheathes his sword)"

Have you made a decision?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads