(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 1 - WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Then prepare yourself!"

Sanctus Punitor's strategy going into the fight- Keep at maximum range to fire arrows from his oathbow into the fiend. His Ioun stone is activated to increase his ability to evade all magical attempts to harm him. His invisibility and haste are active throughout the battle. The horse, with its horseshoes has a speed of 100, The Hellmaster has a speed of 60. If the Hellmaster uses spells the anti-magic field and spell resistance 25 help to resist these effects. The focus is to stay at a distance, believing that the Hellmaster's only ranged attacks are his fists which do not have the same range as Sanctus Oathbow.

By the Way Edena, I have a pre-fab win and a pre-fab loss speach you will love to see. (assuming your opinion is the same as mine about it)

So let me post either if it happens.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
TIME OUT.
TURN IS OVER.
DO NOT POST FURTHER.
(The moderator will delete any posts beyond this point.)

I require considerable time to access Turn 1, before Turn 2 can begin.

Mr. Draco

First Post
[edited back]- edena, how is my undead summoning going? there should be enough dead on the battlefield for it (my dead, the dead of the defending armies of nyrond, and the dead of vecna's troops that were living)

as a side note, i'll raise the bodies of the fallen mages (from the dragon/phillidor/tenser strike force) as undead also. After of course taking all their valuable magical equipment! :) Being evil is SOOO much fun!!!

Last edited:

"We shall duel, one on one, no outside interference! My name is Phibrizzo, but you shall call me the Hellmaster! Today is your day to die..." (Tactics and his defense against the ioun Hellmaster Phibrizzo will use are posted just up a lil and in the rogues gallery, pay special note to Mantle of Invulnerability :))

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
TIME OUT.
TURN IS OVER.
ALL POSTS OVER THE 200TH ARE ANNULLED.

Hold up, everyone.

I need 24 hours to access what has happened, and to ready for Turn 2.
I regret this delay, especially in breaking the momentum, but I am only human, and I cannot keep this up indefinitely.

If you do not like the way I have handled this, please e-mail me.
Please do that before you simply post you are quitting.
I am doing my best.

Edena_of_Neith

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
ooc

Edena_of_Neith said:
TIME OUT.
TURN IS OVER.
DO NOT POST FURTHER.
(The moderator will delete any posts beyond this point.)

I require considerable time to access Turn 1, before Turn 2 can begin.

Wow! Thanks for this turn Edena. I'm going to bead. When can we expect turn 2 to start? Don't worry about the momentum. I for one could use some rest.
To everybody: "Good fight, good night" and thanks, even to you Turrosh (you sneaky rat ;) ).

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
We will begin again at 5 in the afternoon my time tomorrow.
That is 17:00 hours, eastern standard time, United States of America.

I hope at least some of you enjoyed this Turn.

Signing off.

Edena_of_Neith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases