(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 3)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Kalanyr said:
My faction is certainly interested in this project Zelda.

We're still sending aid to your people. (Now to take this opportunity or not to take this opportunity)

Melkor, indeed, I am sure the OA would appreciate this information. I certainly would

Your intrest is happy news indeed. Power that comes at any price and selfish indifference toward life and free will are becomming more and more popular.

We will of course retaliate, if someone does that to us or to one of our allies, who did not choose to use these methods themselves.

We are ready to fight for this world, even if this magical brainwashing grows more popular each passing day, but *sigh*, its not how things are supposed to be.

But as ever, our first prority is making sure, there still is tomorrow of freedom to worry about. Red goo is eating everything. Nature of cosmos everywhere cries.

We need to stop whoever is behind that, and we need to do that fast. We don't have much time, too many worlds have fallen to this disease already.

Your help has been most welcome. We are almost finished with rebuilding now. Few of our kids took personal project to build statue of Thrisner, your first messanger to us. He is their hero. :)
Life goes on, despite these horrors, that's the only way for hope to survive.

Also, we intend to send andventurers (or actually, some of them volunteered and wanted to go), to those other crystal spheres. Tell them how to fight it, share our info of this disease, not telling specifically who we are. We are just people who wish to survive as they do.

Despite the fact, that they are very likely to kill strangers, we intend to do this. I just can't stand here, and know there are people out there who know less about this threat's nature then we do. It is our responsible to stop one doing this, but he/she/it has managed to cause awful amount of damage already.

Our people's presume not every one of those victims is turned into mad dogs hunting for someone to blame, there are those among them, in those other spheres, who have sense beyond that. We don't want them to come here (oh no), but we can bring some help there, to their homes. In form of information, and maybe something more, if they like our adventurers and let them join their efforts there.

We are also taking some measures, so those off-worlders won't discover our home sphere, or that it started from here. It is bad enough here as it is. We also give them oerthblood and magic to fight red goo away (nothing big, but still).

((Edena, we are doing this)).

Maybe you'd want to do something like this as well? Potentially dangerous and thankless effort, but maybe it is of some help back there.

Stopping this pluague is getting bigger and bigger challenge.

Kalanyr

Explorer
As per Zelda's suggestion:

We are sending out people to supply the natives of those ravaged worlds with Oerthblood as well as supplies of various kinds. They'll catch rides with the Scro Star League if Festy_Dog will let them.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
"Rivalen chose not to answer us, after we stated not threatening him."

Said Katha smiling.

"I am not so surprised. It was just a change of leader, not a change of heart they went through. Neurality is not something to care for to likes of them. Wonder if I had picked once life of power hungry existance instead, would it been simpler?"

"At least less quiet."

Said crimson-clad witch nodding toward magical mirror.

"I think of retiring to rest now. It's been a long day. Why don't you go doing to do something useful, like teaching kids warding-magic."

"Why not."

Katha replied, and dissappeared.

Ergoth-Nog signed. He found it hard to speak with Katha. She didn't seem at all upset with each passing catasctrophe. She acted as if they amused her. Still, she helped them, but her alien attitude bothered Ergoth-Nog. There was something about Katha, he didn't quite trust, and it bothered him, that he coudn't quite put his finger on what it was.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Edena, cancel all of my 11th level attacks for this day. I AM NOT ATTACKING THE SHADE, OR ANYONE, AND I'M NOT CHARGING UP THE COUP-DE-GRACE. I'm devoting all of my 11th level magic to Defense (Level 6 defense thanks to being held) and finding out who the hell is sending Red Goo everywhere!

I highly recommend that all factions devote their 11th level Wonder for the next day determining who is responsible for the spreading of the Red Goo, so that he may be stopped from continuing his massacre.

zouron

First Post
OOC: well not entirely gone now, I have just told edena I will be out very very soon, and william and me have been planning my deminish. Gee jumps to the gun guys heh.

Zelda> if I can get this all at some distance I might be able to do a few updates on zouron the dark just to please you.

IC:
*Muji Eviri stands and faces the members of the peace conference, then walks down on the speaker's floor waiting for people to fall silence.*

Greetings honoured members of this peace conference, I am Muji Eviri diplomatic officer for the Eternal Union and I am a traitor.

*The young officer of the Eternal Union waits for the mumbling to die out before she continues.*

I have betrayed my own, I bring you news you might or might not know, I do this for the billions of innocence, I do this and thus damning myself in the process.
I know who is creating the black balls, this so called spheres of evil thoughts. I even know who is preading the Red Pudding across the spheres, a person whom also have a even stronger Pudding, namely black pudding.
I bring you this knowledge to you all, against the will of my government, I bring this knowledge knowing I will be eternally damned form betraying my people, I hope you all will take what I say to heart, I hope you all can save all these innocent billions from death and entrapment in the Domains of Dread.

The faction that has been creating the black balls are...

*Muji Evirri falls silent for few long moments as if deciding if to say or not, then she looks back to the gathered people*

The Faction sending out these black balls are the Eternal Union, by people, we do this on direct order from our Commandor Fujishi Zuroji.
My dishonourable Commandor has been corrupted by an unknown power, his son has been possed by this evil being personally. My commandor is lost for humanity his son's soul has long since been judged by the Celestial Court, now it is time to stop this madness, to make sure that this evil and the ones to come.

But I promised you more, I promised you the origen for the goo being spread across spheres, and this corrupted individual is Hellmaster Phibrizio and his allies. His purpose is to doom everything, to gain godhood and rule over the scorn remains. They along with the being corrupting my commandor desires to bring the entire multiverse into the Domains of Dread.
They will try to join in a dark trio, between the corrupting power, Hellmaster Phibrizio, and a god of the undead they are working to restore to power as we speak.
They will try to capture and corrupt every god they can, and drain them for divinity use it to corrupt the multiverse even more, even plans about making the dead moon Luna into a ghost moon, in the most litteral sense.

*Muji Eviri stops her speech and lets the news sink in, she waits and watches for awhile then she continues.

I have passed recording of one of the meetings between the corrupted power and Hellmaster Phibrizio to Hazen, along with what I could find to aid him against my people. I am personally surrending myself to the justice Hazen might see fit to execute over me, if he refuses my surrender I will return to my people and will be send to Domains of Dread.
I hope honoured members of the Peace Conference that you are able to use this information, I hope you can set a stop these murders.

*Muji Eviri the traitor bows deply to the gathering and walks over to Hazen's group, she removes her machine pistol and hands it to on of the soldiers.*

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Melkor said:
Posted by Zelda:
He did.

((So, that knowledge was given to me as well, I don't presume such things, unless stated, you see. Thanks).))

Ergoth-Nog is just about to go asleep, when he receives information from Rivalen.

"Ah, we almost expected here, that you'd not contact us again. We thank you. Is there specific means to verify information you just gave us? Of course we already are checking on that...."

*Maybe things are changed. Time will tell....* Ergoth-Nog thought.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Edena! For my 11th level Wonder for Day 5, I am determining whether or not Zouron's accusation of Phibrizzo is accurate.

If it is, then Hellmaster... You're in deep doo doo.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena,

I believe that if you can turn civilians into 11th level casters through corruption, I can train the refugees to do the same.

I will train refugees in the church of mercy to become another 11th level power. This uses my corruption, correct?

Remove ads