• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) What would your PC do if he or she received the Wanderer's Sending - Thread Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Edena_of_Neith said:
Ok, I will move the IR to the 20th.
That should make it late enough for everyone.

The 20th of February is when we will start.
Heh. Ok; the 15th is my birthday anyway, and so I'll have more time for it. :)

Kalanyr and Turrosh Mak, are you eager to accept the fact that Shade are sworn enemies of Torillian Commonwealth?

Edena, would it be possible for me to already claim City of Greyhawk as Shadow Throne and surrounding territory between Gnarley Forest and Cairn Hills?

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

The 20th sounds great to me!

We may not want to claim much more than we have now in order to give more people the chance to sign up for sides.

Lord Melkor(Talos): I have to say I liked the way you took over the City of Greyhawk on the thread. Subversion, then an essentially bloodless coup.

I am going to hit the hay. In the morning, I will post a thread on Legendary Persons and Places in the World of Greyhawk. (It may help generate interest in our little thread, and give a few more interesting factions or stories. Plus, Mr. Draco may get some background on Kas. It helps to have a little background on a character.)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
You may claim the City of Greyhawk, Lord Melkor (Talos) but not any of the surrounding areas, which are renown for their willingness to fight evil.

Mind you, if another claims the City of Greyhawk, it's contested!

Therefore, I will not change it's name to Shadow Throne yet.
Not until everyone has claimed, and you hold Greyhawk City uncontested.

Thanks William Ronald! Edena if you don`t mind could you place the desription of Greyhawk`s takeover in the very first post? I think it will be even greater shock for most people than Wanderer`s Sending, not to mention I love your writing style!

Kalanyr

Explorer
If Melkor & Turosh Mak, are agreeable perhaps we could extend our alliance, we would be one of the mightiest forces on Oerth.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Thank you!

Heh, will do indeed ... but first you must get it! If someone else claims it also, there will be a contest for it!

Now, before THIS thread dies like my first one, I am starting a new thread.
I will transfer over to that thread the enormous list of powers, and the claims list.

The title of the new thread will be IR (Setting up for the IR)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena- I wish to contest the Unseelie of Oerth. I am sure a few of them would rather they chaos & freedom of the Drow & Demons to the Structured & unchanging will of the devils.
When the new thread begins, I shall be participating in the Undead race, the Drow Priestesses shall be raising many.

Melkor- The Drow of Toril are brainwashed lackwits, that shall not happen to my people, I will fight the UC of Toril to death if necessary, however I would prefer to be sneaky and not launch an outright attack until we are stronger.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads