D&D General IRL nominations (historically classic ie religious, pantheonic, folkloric, no newer than 1600) for mythical cosmologies you enjoy including in d&d.

There will be a poll that goes up in 3 days time in which we will vote for the most popular cosmologies to include in d&d. You may nominate 3. If you do not list all 3 when you make your initial post dont post the additional one(s) in later posts, rather, edit them into your original. Mythological cosmologies that get 2 or more nominations will be included in the poll unless less than 12 are nominated total (i doubt that will be the case) at which point all will be included. You have 72 hours.

Another round of nominations for mythos post 1600 will happen later for one of 2 later polls. If you have a mythos you would like to vote for which originates more recently than 1600 save it for then. It will get its chance.

Addendum: also you may edit your post and choices up until the time limit is reached.

Last edited:

Greek
Norse
Cthulhu
Cthulu will need to be substituted out for a mythos that originates no later than the year 1600. There will be 2 later similar rounds of nominations, one of which it (or lovecraftian by a different name. But cthulu works fine) will qualify for. You can of course replace it with the substitution until 72 hours from the creation of this thread. I am sorry for inconveniencing you.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Cthulu will need to be substituted out for something. There will be 2 later similar rounds of nominations, one of which it (or lovecraftian by a different name. But cthulu works fine) will qualify for. You can of course replace it with the substitution until 72 hours from the creation of this thread. I am sorry for inconveniencing you.

Feel free to switch it for something or remove it as you wish. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases