• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

iron d.m. illustrators version?(new one)

Malessa

First Post
Ok, so far everyone's ideas and art is very cool! This is such a great thread! Unfortunately, I'm swamped with projects up to my eyeballs that I need to finish up today and next week! I don't want to rule myself out for this weeks idea just yet anyway. I'll take a late penalty, and see if I can squeeze a quick sketch in. Just don't be surprised if I can't.:confused:

I really love the idea of this thread alsih2o, its such a breath of fresh air!

;)

alsih2o

First Post
sialla, malessa, stone angel, no hurries, i would like to do this for a year or so :)

hopefully i will be able to scan some stuff in soon, i am participating, i just can't show my work :(

well, i feel all energized after all those responses with art and future placeholders, and will check in before the evening is out with next weeks assignment.......

keep those pencils sharp!

alsih2o

First Post
o.k....things are going pretty well for our new project i think :)

i would like to encourage more encouraging critique, and will try to post some on each piece from now on myself.

as for our new project- "hammered"

i think it can be interpretted several ways, and allows for a very graphic image.

very soon i would like to step up everything a notch and start including criteria "must be from above" or "lots of movement" or "in color" but for now i think we have a great start.

thanks to everyone for participating, and thanks to you folks who come by to vew too :)

kkoie

First Post
hammered

this is my interpretation of Hammered using Rhino 3d and 3d MAX.

Attachments

• hammered.jpg
    hammered.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 169

dglass

First Post
sorry y'all

my computer is in the shop (I'm posting this from work) so I won't be able to participate this week. hopefully I will be back online next week.

Stone Angel

First Post
Hey I am back for a while anyway, finals are in three weeks. Even though two of my classes don't have them. I came up with a cool sketch for hammered today in class, I am going to do a better version (if I can) later tonight. So whats up for this week?!!

Rune

Once A Fool
Speaking of late submissions, here's my version of the first week's topic, Elf on the Hunt.

I started it and sort of never got back to it, till tonight.

Attachments

• elfonthehunt copy.jpg
    elfonthehunt copy.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 120

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads