• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

iron d.m. illustrators version?(new one)

Chain Lightning

First Post
I'd like to try my hand at the new assignment. Except work is super busy this week. And....heh heh, I'm still working on a picture for another topic. Gargh....I may never get time to participate. :(

Uh, we're still doing, "An elf on the hunt" right? Not "An elf being hunted"?:D

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Chain Lightning said:
I'd like to try my hand at the new assignment. Except work is super busy this week. And....heh heh, I'm still working on a picture for another topic. Gargh....I may never get time to participate. :(

Uh, we're still doing, "An elf on the hunt" right? Not "An elf being hunted"?:D

actually we moved on to "footprints" which means nothing :), post what you get done when you get it done....

kkoie

First Post
Footprints

This piece is titled Pursuit. It was created using Rhino 3d, 3d MAX, and Photoshop.

Attachments

• pursuit.jpg
    pursuit.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 222

dglass

First Post
Its never a good idea to insult a half-orc.

This one didn't turn out the way I wanted. :( I orginally wanted her to be holding a parking meter that she had torn from the ground. But I had to settle for a pipe-like thing. I also wanted it to look more like she had her foot on his neck. There was going to be a city background too. Did I mention this looked a lot cooler in my head?

Attachments

• orc footprint.jpg
    orc footprint.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 206

alsih2o

First Post
kkoie coming thru with computer work and dglass coming thru the with the "edge" interpretation (again:p )

we may actually be in on the beginnings of something now :)

Sialia

First Post
Really love "Pursuit" !

Alas, I must sit the next few rounds out. Too many projects due over the next three weeks. I hope to surface sometime in December.

Maybe bring lots of stuff to the surface in December.

But no more from me till then.

Unless I really can't help myself.

By the way, the assignment "footprints" took me a fabulous walk down memory lane. Only problem was that I couldn't possibly do it in one panel. It's a whole thread, about the size of the Defender's Early Years.

A representation of footprints was my cleric's holy symbol, after all, in the game in which Bandeeto and I . . . uh . . . um . . . discovered that we liked writing stories together.

As you can imagine, it's a looong story, and parts of it are perhaps a bit too personal for general publication. I mean, I'm not shy, but you'd all be sick to your stomachs, I'm pretty sure. And not in a good way.

Ok, gamer geeks out there. If footprints were the holy symbol, who was the deity?

Stone Angel

First Post
I really like the thread too but I have been super busy. It's crunch time in class, so I haven't had time. After Turkey day I will be golden then. I really like the idea of this thread. My first thought was a ranger with a bow surronded by a bunch of different footprints, or a party standing in a giant or dragon's footprint. Keep um comin I will see what I can do!!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads