• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

iron d.m. illustrators version?(new one)

Stone Angel

First Post
Sialia that was hillarious. Here's mine (crosses fingers) though I have not had so much luck with uploading things here.

Attachments

• contest 1.bmp
    392.7 KB · Views: 139

Stone Angel

First Post
Not sure what happened. I mean you can download the image it says. I wonder if it is from this site or do I have to be online for anyone to view it?

Malessa

First Post
Ok, this sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I've been busy, so I'm taking the lazy way out by posting something that I drew already, but might fit the theme...?? Hopefully I'll do better next time.;)
If you don't like, go ahead and boot me.....I'll understand.:(

Attachments

• hanging.jpg
    hanging.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Malessa said:

If you don't like, go ahead and boot me.....I'll understand.:(

no booting here....altho i REALLY should have included that comma. (elf, hunting) cause it really thru some stuff way out there.

no, this experimant is for growth, no booting, no necessary delivery. just varying exercises and a weekly time limit.

thanks to all who have kicked in so far, hopefully i will have a method for getting my image in the pc before friday :)

dglass

First Post
a little Dragonstar story and pic

Bri Nuall pulled her hair back and tied it into a bun. She slid into the jumpsuit and fastened it up. No easy task in microgravity but she had become used to it after years of practice. Bri kicked off and floated down the corridor. It was still half an ahrn until her shift but she was ready to get to work. The hacker was sure to strike again tonight. He or she had been targeting aristocorp systems all over the Infosphere for the past week. The disruption had caused considerable losses. So far no one had been able to track the hacker down. Bri had a feeling that tonight would be the night and she was going to bring this person to justice. The door to the workstation opened automatically as it recognized her ID badge. There was a soft recessed light reflected off the white walls. Bri hooked her belt to the tether inside to keep from floating away.
"Computer, log in. Bri Nuall. Password: edge." She commanded. In an instant a holographic window floated in front of her. As she went about checking the firewalls Bri mused to herself,
"Come out, come out, wherever your are...."

Attachments

• sci-fi elf.bmp
    252.2 KB · Views: 121

alsih2o

First Post
ok, lets try this one on for next week- "footprints" interpret as you wish.....

if i can get everything working here i hope to post mine too. :(

dglass

First Post
How do you post an image so that it shows up automatically? I thought it would do that with an attachment but it didn't.

alsih2o

First Post
look down VVV there where it says "attach file" and then push browse, fin the image on your computer and double click it.

this is how i do it, do not be shocked if there is a much better way :)

StephenGrady

First Post
I think you need to save them as JPGs or GIFs. BMP format is not very good on the web.

dglass said:
How do you post an image so that it shows up automatically? I thought it would do that with an attachment but it didn't.

alsih2o

First Post
everyone working quietly in their corners for this weeks assignment, or is this little project fading quietly into that good night?

FOOTPRINTS

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads