IRON DM General Discussion

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Mmmmmmm. Thanks for bringing this back into view, CleverNickName - this thread (and more importantly the asspociated links) was a trip down memory lane.
Heh, thanks...I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole myself.

Who knows? Maybe my little writing contest will get enough people interested in another Iron DM competition?

Heh, thanks...I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole myself.

Who knows? Maybe my little writing contest will get enough people interested in another Iron DM competition?
I don't think there's any serious danger of a lack of interest in Iron DM! The last two years I haven't been able to compete because the enrolment post went up in the middle of the night my time and all the slots had been filled by the time i woke up in the morning...

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I was looking back over the Iron DM threads and I didn't see an entry for 2023 yet. Is that in the works? We usually roll it out in the summer, but it's almost October and things have been pretty quiet. If someone's already working on it, let me know. Otherwise, I'll see what I can come up with around Halloween.

Also, just a quick reminder: if any Iron DMs would like some practice, I've set up a fun little RPG writing contest in another thread. If you want in, you've got about 37 hours to post an entry.

https://www.enworld.org/threads/the-pumpkin-pie-spice-thread-and-writing-contest.699770/

Remove ads