Iron Heroes - Legends of Mitterion OOC thread

hafrogman

Adventurer
Barak said:
Kadoch is at first a bit surprised by Khepra's reaction to his comment.

What's wrong? He dislikes compliments?

Finally, he realizes how his comment could possibly have been taken.

"Hey friend! All I meant was that it seems to me that there is as much skill as luck involved in such things. And while I guess I have as much luck as the next fellow, my skill in such games.. Is pretty lacking."

Okay, I'm confused now. What are we talking about again? Are you sure you meant Khepra (the temple guard) as opposed to Kemal (the gambler)? Khepra's reaction was to the drinking comment, not anything about skill or luck.

iwatt

First Post
hafrogman said:
Okay, I'm confused now. What are we talking about again? Are you sure you meant Khepra (the temple guard) as opposed to Kemal (the gambler)? Khepra's reaction was to the drinking comment, not anything about skill or luck.

Too many Ks.....

Yup, I think he got us confused. He'll probably come up with one of those "all you Southerners look alike to me comments...." ;)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Yeah, I'd blame the too many K's, but he's part of the problem. I demand that Erik change his name too. He should be kirE from now on. I so decree it.

iwatt

First Post
hafrogman said:
Yeah, I'd blame the too many K's, but he's part of the problem. I demand that Erik change his name too. He should be kirE from now on. I so decree it.

ah, but right now we can be called:

EKKK!!!

Iron Captain

First Post
Sorry for not posting yesterday I was feeling a bit ill. All better now though. Look for a post later today.

About the Gambling: Well it depends is it a game based purely on chance or also on skill? I would suggest both rolling 1d10 and adding your wisdom modifier or appropriate skill.

iwatt

First Post
Iron Captain said:
Sorry for not posting yesterday I was feeling a bit ill. All better now though. Look for a post later today.

About the Gambling: Well it depends is it a game based purely on chance or also on skill? I would suggest both rolling 1d10 and adding your wisdom modifier or appropriate skill.

Proffesion(Gambler)?

I was aking since I do have Tournaments, Fairs and Taverns :D (got it for DM Day). Since it was all designated OGL, I can share it here if you want.

Barak

First Post
iwatt said:
Too many Ks.....

Yup, I think he got us confused. He'll probably come up with one of those "all you Southerners look alike to me comments...." ;)

Dammit! I was sure Khepra was upset to my comment about the gambling thing.

I'll half blame the K thing and half blame my laziness.

Remove ads