• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Kingdoms Game (OOC)

Elocin said:
God how I hate to do this but I just can't seem to find the time to read up on the setting and finish my character, so I am going to have to bail on this game.

Sorry for the hold up as this game looked to be one of the more interesting on here.

Thanks for the help and again sorry for delaying everyone.
Thanks for letting us know, Elocin.

First of all, sorry for the slow start on this thing. I've been trying to figure out the first adventure, which has been tricky. I think I have it nailed down, but sadly I am heading out of town for the weekend. I also might be gone for a good deal of next week for work. I'll let you know as I know more.

BrOp

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm ready! I'll take some time on Wed to flesh out the building for the group. Maybe I can find a map, as well.

I might have a few changes for feats, too, but I'll run them by you first.

Bobitron said:
Just a heads up- Karl has been away for a while now, and we're not certain when he might return.
Thanks Bobitron. I think we should just get this thing started (finally!) and he can join us when/if he comes back. I can always adjust the combat encounters to fit whatever size the group happens to be.

Well, after long, long, long last, I have finally started our IK game! Now the question is, is anyone still interested? :heh:

CLICK HERE FOR THE IC THREAD

This first "encounter" is just for everyone to start finding their character's voice and explore the given situation a bit.

With Karl seemingly gone there are only three players. Would you like me to see if anyone else would like to join us?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads