D&D 5E Iron Kingdoms Requiem for D&D - Kickstarter 26th January

imagineGod

Legend
A pity nobody voted for the Iron Kingdoms Requiem as The Most Anticipated Game.
Actually, not enough people voted to make it win the top 10 (instead people brought back Dune).

Anyway, mark this date: Tuesday, January 26 for the Kickstarter of the D&D 5th Edition - Iron Kingdoms Requiem Campaign Setting.

cover_iron_kingdoms_requiem_kickstarter_january.jpg

Iron Kingdoms Requiem
is going to be set in the years following the Infernal Claiming if you want to work out the timeline for your games although of course, you could play around with that to suit your own adventures. However, the core of the book and its narrative will be around the nations of Western Immoren attempting to rebuild from "the ashes of a sundered continent".

Alongside the core book which will offer up all of the options you need to put the Iron Kingdoms stamp on 5th Edition, you'll also have a full adventure for characters levels 1 to 4 called the Legend Of The Witchfire.

As well as the new adventure module you'll also find the Monsternomicon which will be packed with Immoren-specific beasts and a whole bunch of new fiends that you might not have seen in the Iron Kingdoms before.

Azuresun

Adventurer
I'm interested, but I've got no idea how you could possibly integrate warjacks or warbeasts with a level-based system (when PC's can potentially buy, build or scavenge sidekicks that are tougher than they are). Also, I'm holding off until I know how much the "demon invasion" metaplot nonsense has leaked into the presentation of the setting.

imagineGod

Legend
Kickstarter is live and funding fast. Early bird is $100 for the whole lot.

Full. Metal. Fantasy.​

Delve into the award-winning world of the Iron Kingdoms with the latest edition of the Iron Kingdoms Role Playing Game from Privateer Press. Iron Kingdoms: Requiem combines this fantastic setting with the newest edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game.

IRON KINGDOMS: REQUIEM *5e*

1611686628411.png

Remove ads