[Iron Kingdoms] Where is the Alchemist class?

Michael Dean

Explorer
I had some reading time during Thanksgiving, so I thought I'd tear into my Iron Kingdoms books since I haven't looked at them in a long time. While reading, I noticed that I don't see where the Alchemist class is, either as a PC or NPC class. It's mentioned on page 9 of the World Guide as an IK class, and on page 302 of the Character Guide as an NPC class (which then refers to the World Guide but doesn't mention what page). I don't see it in Lock and Load: Character Primer, or Monsternomicon, or any of the Witchfire Trilogy. Can anyone help me locate it?

solkan_uk

First Post
It's not in any book yet, Iron Kingdoms stuff has an annoying habit of referencing stuff that's in a book to be released at some point in the future.

Michael Dean

Explorer
solkan_uk said:
It's not in any book yet, Iron Kingdoms stuff has an annoying habit of referencing stuff that's in a book to be released at some point in the future.

Thanks. Man, that's odd: I thought that all of their major books were out and I would have thought that the alchemist class would have been in one of the main ones. I mean, they are on to city books now (Five Fingers), so I can't imagine anymore core rule books coming out.

Cabral

First Post
The Alchemist class is scheduled to be released in Sign & Sigil. I'm not certain when Sign & Sigil is scheduled to be released. If the timetable from GenCon was still correct, I believe it and Monsternomicon 2 would be out by now. :)

Remove ads