Irreconcilable differences?

kenobi65 said:
Dude...it's the New York Post you're talking about!! The paper that gave us the timeless headline of "Headless Body Found In Topless Bar!" If it were the Times, then you'd have a right to be surprised. :p

LOL!

The crazy thing I heard is he wants FULL custody of the kids. Him...the kids. He walked out on the pregnant woman and their first child.

He is a BDD guy (Bigger Better Deal) and she is living off of sexuality. I'll get flamed for this undoubtably but their brief union has made his issues worse and I think she may have had a bit of growing up. Her maturity is now what?...... 15 ...16?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
He wants the kids because he knows kids are a chick magnet...

If he looks like a responsible daddy who is just short on cash, he'll be able to find a sugar mamma to help him raise them...and keep him fed (or should I say, K-Fed? ;) ), of course.

Dannyalcatraz said:
He wants the kids because he knows kids are a chick magnet...

If he looks like a responsible daddy who is just short on cash, he'll be able to find a sugar mamma to help him raise them...and keep him fed (or should I say, K-Fed? ;) ), of course.

More likely he gets more money if he has custody of the kids. It's all about the $$$ I'm guessing.

Olaf the Stout

Aurora

First Post
paulsometimes said:
I give it two months before they both have books coming out in which they detail how they were each the "victim".
And just think of all the morons who will go buy them. *eyeroll*

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Like Cyndi Lauper would say if she were here...

"Girls just wanna blow chunks- ohoOOOH Girls just wanna blow chunks!"

Remove ads