• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Irreconcilable differences?

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Goldmoon said:
UM, ewwwwwww.
When I posted that I was joking. Now I hear there may actually be one and he is being offered $50 million for it. It is 4 hours long. 12.5 million an hour isn't a bad wage. :lol:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Dannyalcatraz said:
Like Cyndi Lauper would say if she were here...

"Girls just wanna blow chunks- ohoOOOH Girls just wanna blow chunks!"
I think that was Weird Al.

Goldmoon

First Post
Aeson said:
When I posted that I was joking. Now I hear there may actually be one and he is being offered $50 million for it. It is 4 hours long. 12.5 million an hour isn't a bad wage. :lol:

While I will admit that at one time there was a side of me who would have wanted to see a Brittney Spears sex tape, NO part of me ever wanted it to be with K-Fed.

Darthjaye

First Post
Aeson said:

Minute man there must have looped it for the last 3 hours and 59 minutes.......... :D

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Mintue man there must have looped it for the last 3 hours and 59 minutes........
Nah...like everything else in their marriage, K-Fed probably made Britney do all the work while he just layed around.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
I think the New York Post may have topped itself this past Friday. Here's the headline from a story about a poor man who came upon a cemetary caretaker relieving himself on his mother's grave:

front111706.jpg

jaerdaph said:
I think the New York Post may have topped itself this past Friday. Here's the headline from a story about a poor man who came upon a cemetary caretaker relieving himself on his mother's grave:

front111706.jpg

I'm not from the US so I don't know much about the "New York Post" but I assume that it's a tabloid in the very sense of the word? Sort of one step above "the News of the World"?

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads