• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Irreconcilable differences?

Aaron L

Hero
Ugh. I hear alls these people say how hot Spears is supposed to be (or used to be), but I've never found her even remotely attractive.

She's like a skank covered in redneck sauce.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Aaron L said:
Ugh. I hear alls these people say how hot Spears is supposed to be (or used to be), but I've never found her even remotely attractive.

She's like a skank covered in redneck sauce.
Maybe there are guys that like skank in redneck sauce. I think there are times she is very pretty and others not so much. You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Aurora

First Post
Aeson said:
Maybe there are guys that like skank in redneck sauce. I think there are times she is very pretty and others not so much. You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.
She's not bad looking. She has good facial structure, a nice smile, a well done boob job, and looks good even with some extra pounds packed on. With all that money though, you would think someone would teach her how to dress. I mean really. I guess the rich can afford to look stupid though. She is trailer park all the way. I think if she hadn't made it in the Biz, she would have been a stripper.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I don't know about a boob job- she always seemed busty to me. (Well...post Mousketeer days, anyway.)

For the record, I'm not convinced she has any other talents than those...y'know...um...because of all her songs, the only one I think was worth a darn was "Toxic" which really was a good pop song.

On a certain level, I'm glad that her money hasn't changed her too much. Unfortunately, I'm also saddened that it hasn't changed her enough. She probably just needs a good influence or 2 in her life.

Hmmm...perhaps if I visualize her liking short, round black guys... ;)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Y'know...ethnicity is a funny thing.

In most of the South, especially my native Louisiana, there is no question that I'm "black."

However, according to Texas, blacks are of non-hispanic origin, making me "hispanic" here.

Thus, I have occasionally had to correct racists who call me names...introducing them to the terms "Nic" or "Spigger." Of course, this is usually too much for them, and after being struck dumb with mortal confusion, their heads explode in a display of stars 'n' bars.

BTW- my complex ethnicity & how its regarded in the USA completely blows the minds of the Europeans and Middle Eastern people I know.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A wise man, Mickey Rooney, once said of his abilty to be romantically involved with so many beautiful women:

"Make them laugh. If you make them laugh, they are halfway to your bedroom."

Unfortunately for me, that laughter has resulted mainly in trips to the emergency room for oxygen deprivation and split ribs...

Comedy is dangerous!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads