Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
Krieg said:
*SMACK!!*

Sorry.

Someone had to do it.

:D

A "well established theory"?

How does that compare to a poorly substantiated fact?

:p

AHHH, quite a lot sir. A well established theory never claims to be fact, only a logical assumption of what *might* be and often has quite a bit of supporting evidence. A poorly substantiated fact, on the other hand, claims to be a fact without having the proof needed to back it up.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
I don't think this current wave of snarkiness is all that much different from the Book of Vile Darkness wave. Batten down the hatches for another couple weeks and we should be back to holding hands and skipping through the daisies.

Bah, give me back my Usenet where I could create a custom killfile to avoid seeing all the threads about DriveThruRPG or Ebberron (sp?) or whatever. Those were the days.
[And I'm only partially joking.]

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Dinkeldog said:
Batten down the hatches for another couple weeks and we should be back to holding hands and skipping through the daisies.

And now you see why we have these problems in the summertime. Skipping through the daisies isn't something that many folks like to do in allergy season :D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Krieg said:
*SMACK!!*

Sorry.

Someone had to do it.

:D

I don't believe I have ever been kissed quite that violently...

If you were Klingon, we'd have to take "the oath"...

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
jgbrowning said:
It's the glowing moderator names: they turn me into a h8ter. I'm talking to this giant spider spirit from beyond the void and she's told me she'd be willing to sneak in and suck out all the light from the glowing names, but I'm not quite sure if I trust her yet.
No! Never trust Ungoliant! That skank lies. You know, just last week, she told me she'd go in the bar and steal some drunk guy's ID so I could get my little cousin in, and she just stayed in the bar and got wasted and then I found her reeking of vodka and Triple Sec in the alley sucking the light out of a neon Miller Genuine Draft sign?

I'll never believe anything she says again...my poor cousin, Tim was really looking forward to gettin' ripped.

And that daughter of hers, Shiela or whatever, she's just as bad. But she can't even speak properly.

buzz

Adventurer
Kaleon Moonshae said:
Actually it is a well established theory that summer is worse argument wise than winter. It tends to be hotter and people have less patience.
And lotsa kids with no school to keep them busy!

Whoops! Showing my age again... ;)

Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
Mark said:
I don't believe I have ever been kissed quite that violently...

If you were Klingon, we'd have to take "the oath"...

man, I knew this one girl that thought the idea of a *gentle* kiss involved teeth and nails. Now...having said that..... wow... I miss her... excuse me why I go and cry, lol.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Has anyone else noticed this?

No.

Shut up.

;)

============================

PCat sums up my thoughts on it - goes in waves, and traditionally the summer months are the weirder ones for this - maybe it's the heat. :\

Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
Henry said:
No.

Shut up.

;)

============================

PCat sums up my thoughts on it - goes in waves, and traditionally the summer months are the weirder ones for this - maybe it's the heat. :\
I should report you...you...you MODERATOR!!! I should have this whole thread shutdown.

::me breathes a couple times:: ok, that's out

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads