• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is it just me or has the XP system been removed

fba827

Adventurer
Some features were turned off (like the XP system) to keep the servers from crashing under the strain of extra activity.
The extra activity being a result of the fact that the DDNext playtest was released today.

It is a little "huh?" moment at first but it's better than the site crashing. But no it's not just you and you didn't do anything wrong or break something :)

In the past when this has happened, the extra features get added back on when the server's load gets back to normal.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Wait...so the release of D&D Next has caused EN World users to lose a massive amount of XP...?

That means D&D Next features...LEVEL DRAIN!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tovec

Explorer
The button and XP totals seem to be back, but there is a new icon and a new prompt after adding XP to a user. What is that about?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
The button and XP totals seem to be back, but there is a new icon and a new prompt after adding XP to a user. What is that about?
Also, xp comments aren't appearing in the post they refer to any more - intentional? Or not?

EDIT: tested by giving xp to jonesy 2 posts up from this one, the xp seemed to go through but the comment isn't there...

Lanefan

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
It seems they aren't appearing in the posts, but I got a notification of one when I logged on for my joke a few posts up, so those they're given to are receiving them.

Remove ads