WotC Is Mike Mearls Happy Hour still a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's not been pushed out, he was promoted and got off of social media.

He's done quite a few interviews about BG3, and is involved in more behind the scenes high-level franchise development now.
Where did you find this out? Like I said, I might be tracking the wrong channels for info on him

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I don't think being left in peace needs to be earned, for anyone. Leave the public square and haven't committed any crimes, then nothing more to it.

In this case, he did wrong, and offered the legally vetted apology, and probably can't say any more. Seems he has bowed out of being a public figure, more or less, so not much to be said fruitfully anyways.

And as far as I know, no one is going out of their way to find him and harass him. But when he pops up, people have every right to call him out.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
And as far as I know, no one is going out of their way to find him and harass him. But when he pops up, people have every right to call him out.

Yeah, and that's probably fair, though no apology beyond the legal-team sanctioned one will ever likely be forthcoming.

But it's not true when people complain that he was "forced out" by "angry mobs," he still got promoted even if he has had to revise himself from the social media public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads