Is Pathfinder 2 Paizo's 4E?

darjr

I crit!
I have found that the best way to get people to play your game is to run that game in public. Even if you sit there a few times at an empty table.
A good game will with a willing DM will attract players.

after that the devil is in the details. Behave politely, be positive about your game, don’t put down other games, run a decent game

and keep showing up regularly.

sometimes it’ll take people a bit to trust you.

and I dont mean trust as in if your a decent human, but trust you won’t flake out.

Zardnaar

Legend
Where Paizo is astronomically ahead of Wizards is their willingness to go darker. Wizards made Hell goddamn sanitized.
Ok
I have found that the best way to get people to play your game is to run that game in public. Even if you sit there a few times at an empty table.
A good game will with a willing DM will attract players.

after that the devil is in the details. Behave politely, be positive about your game, don’t put down other games, run a decent game

and keep showing up regularly.

sometimes it’ll take people a bit to trust you.

and I dont mean trust as in if your a decent human, but trust you won’t flake out.
This, problem is finding a PF2 game to play.

JeffB

Adventurer
I'd like to see a real quickstart (self contained) or at least something like Hollow's Last Hope (which was tons of fun)

But with the 2RD and the pre-gens in the free encounter they released (I have a hard time calling that thing an adventure) you can probably just purchase a pdf of the new introductory adventure/s and try for a minimal expense.

Advertisement