• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is the Monsternomicon V3.5 out?

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I saw that Paizo had this up for sale, but I didn't think it was out yet. I didn't see anything that made me believe that it's a pre-order sale. It even has a review.

I was just wondering, since this is the one book that I am most looking forward to this month.

Thanks,
Kane

Neo

Explorer
Kanegrundar said:
I saw that Paizo had this up for sale, but I didn't think it was out yet. I didn't see anything that made me believe that it's a pre-order sale. It even has a review.

I was just wondering, since this is the one book that I am most looking forward to this month.

Thanks,
Kane

I noticed it was listed on Leisure Games http://www.leisuregames.com releases for this week page too.. so I guess the 3.5 updated version must be out?

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I was able to snag a copy last night. I was a little disappointed that there were no new monsters, but at least the best monster book out on the market is updated for 3.5. (Not like only having 3.0 stats kept me from using the book anyway!)

Kane

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads