Is there a Dark Mode ?

Kaodi

Adventurer
Yeah, and it makes a difference for PbP too, where using coloured text is much more prevalent.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Heh... that was the first thing I did when I saw ENWorld was back up... went looking through all the Settings and Preferences to find the dark mode options. And then when I couldn't find them I scrolled down the new threads to find this one and discover that indeed, dark mode is not yet available. I await with baited breath for my dark mode to eventually reach the top of Morrus' to-do list! :)

Cleon

Adventurer
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Trying to find the "Black Background" option was one of the first things I did too.

CapnZapp

Hero
Indeed.

I don't know if this app exists for iPhone users, but if the specialized app has a dark mode (and it does) the general Tapatalk app should have too... and this app is available in the App Store.

Google Chrome has an extension called Darken. I use it on various sites that don't have a dark mode option.
Good call. I hadn't even considered using an extension.

On Android, Chrome doesn't support extensions but the Kiwi browser does. It's working well on my phone.

SkidAce

Adventurer
I just want my classic black / orange ENworld....I almost feel I moved to a different site. So many years....

...getting used to it, and I love all the other improvements.

Advertisement