• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's Arrived!

HyrumOWC

First Post
Just a quick note to let everyone know that Forbidden Kingdoms has reached our warehouse and is shipping to distributors today!

The book is absolutely gorgeous and chock full of pulpy goodness. :) If your FLGS doesn't know about it yet, let them know, and then let me know (hyrum@otherworlds.cx) so I can make sure they get a copy. If you're still having trouble ordering, email me and we'll make sure you get a copy. We'll also have copies on hand at Origins and GenCon.

Hyrum.

Greatwyrm

Been here a while...
Woo Hoo! Party on, Hyrum! Another book to annoy my FLGS owner about until it comes in. Any ballpark figure on when we should start seeing it?

HyrumOWC

First Post
Greatwyrm said:
Woo Hoo! Party on, Hyrum! Another book to annoy my FLGS owner about until it comes in. Any ballpark figure on when we should start seeing it?

Figure 4-7 days to reach the distributors, then another couple of days to reach the stores. That would put it around the 13th or 14th of June, so start bugging them today. :)

Hyrum.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
wooooho!!!!

At last!

It is going to arrive!!!!

P.S.: Did you received my yesterday's e-mail, hyrum?

Remove ads