• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Its been 3 Years......

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Well, I've given it a while for "good" Gygax books to be pointed out and quite frankly at this point I have to say that if that's the best he's ever written/designed, then it's no wonder I couldn't find anything I liked by him - all of that stuff is horrible, IMHO.

So once again, I'm simply left with good riddance and RIP.

alms66 will not be joining us for the remainder of this thread. Please do not respond to this any further.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
We're having a great time at GaryCon III ( http://www.garycon.com/ ) gaming with Gary's kids and grandkids, many old guard TSR employees, and many more gamers young and old (there are quite a few more families here together this year). What he helped get started back in the seventies and kept alive all his life was a love of fun and gaming that we all share.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
in another thread i was asked if the Jim Butcher of the dresden files (and other books) was the same Jim Butcher of the tsr staff. Could you find out for me? I have no idea of any other way to find out.

Remove ads