• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's Dark Sun

qstor

Adventurer
I think its "funny" that the RPGA said no to a 4e Eberron Living campaign cause two campaigns, Living Forgotten Realms and a Living Eberron would "dilute play numbers" then rushed to say a Living Dark Sun would start.

Mike

Henry

Autoexreginated
I think its "funny" that the RPGA said no to a 4e Eberron Living campaign cause two campaigns, Living Forgotten Realms and a Living Eberron would "dilute play numbers" then rushed to say a Living Dark Sun would start.

Mike

I don't mind it because, let's face it, FR and Eberron are a LOT more similar than FR and Dark Sun are. :)

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Expectation Control

To be fair, unless there is new info I haven't seen, the RPGA hasn't yet decided what level of support they will provide for Dark Sun.

See this thread for more info from a couple of RPGA personalities. Post #11 is the most informative.

Thaumaturge.

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Can you support this claim about a rush to crown a Living Dark Sun campaign? Maybe with a link?

Maybe you are under some confusion over what a "Living Campaign" really is, because all I have heard is that the RPGA will offer some kind of play opportunity.

qstor

Adventurer
Maybe you are under some confusion over what a "Living Campaign" really is, because all I have heard is that the RPGA will offer some kind of play opportunity.

I understand what a Living campaign is :) I guess I should clarify. The RPGA is going to give some support to Dark Sun. The link to the thread and the statement by Chris Tulach is above.

I still think FR and Eberron are different enough that Eberron fans deserve a supported campaign as much as Dark Sun fans. But then I don't work for WOTC.

Mike

Remove ads