• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's Godzilla!(The Return!)

ahhh I can imagine it now. An epic level battle, Godzilla invades Water Deep. The heroes mass up to stop it. Blue Oyster Cult playing in the background. hmmmabout six 3x6 tables set up.

oh the havoc...

Where's Mothra and Kong?

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Kong was done by DonaldRumsfeldTofu this April. As for Mothra, I'll do her eventually. It's just that there are so many Mothrae around that it would be a lot of work to get her done, and I'm inherently lazy:D
Expect to see Mothra done before the end of summer. Other then that, I make no guarantees.

Demiurge out.

AmerginLiath

Adventurer
As someone proud to have seen every Godzilla film, I just discovered these kaiju writeups folks have done and love 'em. But one question...

...where ins the famous Godzilla kick?! He needs that (likely as a full-round action, but deadly to other Colossal beings)

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
AmerginLiath said:
As someone proud to have seen every Godzilla film, I just discovered these kaiju writeups folks have done and love 'em. But one question...

...where ins the famous Godzilla kick?! He needs that (likely as a full-round action, but deadly to other Colossal beings)

Well, since I try to forget Godzilla vs. Megalon, that might explain its tragic loss. ;)

And the mechanics on that might be dodgy. Would it be a powerful charge style attack usable only on colossal creatures? I might give it to Gorosaurus, as he used it in Destroy all Monsters (and needs all the help he can get).

Demiurge out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads