Its Official Winter is Over

ssampier

First Post
The Basement Nerd Recluse is more dangerous.....well for the ladies at least.:eek:

I can see the nature special now:

"We can see the Basement Nerd Recluse in his natural environment. Here he is drinking a Mountain Dew. He belches loudly as a status symbol for the other Basements nerds.

The Basement Nerd has not showered, shaved, or seen the light in five days.

Tonight we will watch the Basement Nerd Recluse as he attempts the mating ritual with attractive females of the sub-species Goth Girl...
"

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
in the 40's here, the lake is keeping us warmer than on the other side, but we did get hail yesterday along with a crap-tonna rain, and there's supposed to be more today.

Rhun

First Post
I had six inches of snow when I woke up yesterday morning, with more snow showers throughout the day. It is melting now...but winter is still fighting to hold one here in Salt Lake City.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
we had tornado and t storm watches. spring has sprung and the beer is drunk! I need a bar b que er now!!

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
Winter eh?

Its Autumn here now and I swear we still have Summer Weather. We havnt had a day below 23 degrees for probably 5 months, and really uncomfortable hot (ie 35 degrees) at least twice a week.

Not to mention, i havnt seen rain for like 6 months.

Winter eh?

Its Autumn here now and I swear we still have Summer Weather. We havnt had a day below 23 degrees for probably 5 months, and really uncomfortable hot (ie 35 degrees) at least twice a week.

Must be on the other side of the world (Australia) - two ways I know: 1) you talk about autumn in April and 2) 32 degrees is freezing on the Fahrenheit scale. 35 would be ridiculously cold and definitely not "summer" weather. :lol:

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Winter eh?

78-102 degrees* fahrenheit

*approximately, I used C times 2 + 32, its actually 1.8 repeating or something like that but I didn't want to get out a calculator.

Remove ads