WotC It's time for a D&D Theme Park

What brought this up is the increasing mega theme park battle between Disney and Universal (which is making absolute massive expansion/investments in it's theme parks assets, like Nintedo World and rumour has it Universal Europe).

I think it was during the 4 quadrants discussion for D&D that a D&D theme parks were mentioned.

And the proto type for this is basically Evermoore Park, you mix that and something like Disney/Universal parks and I think you have something big.

I also found this old thread Where's Our D&D Theme Park?

I could see rides based on the D&D movie (like a Revel's End ride), the D&D Cartoon, an Undermountain ride, a Dragon back ride (I'm picturing like a Gold or Silver Dragon shaped ride, with animatronic elements like wings and head and tail, with a huge saddle which contains the rides seats), live entertainment, games, tournaments like you get at Mideval Times, spaces for playing D&D with professional DMs you use special effects, artists that hand draw character art, iconic Castles to explore, a history of D&D museum, the Yawning Portal as an actual dining experience, etc...

nevin

Hero
What brought this up is the increasing mega theme park battle between Disney and Universal (which is making absolute massive expansion/investments in it's theme parks assets, like Nintedo World and rumour has it Universal Europe).

I think it was during the 4 quadrants discussion for D&D that a D&D theme parks were mentioned.

And the proto type for this is basically Evermoore Park, you mix that and something like Disney/Universal parks and I think you have something big.

I could see rides based on the D&D movie (like a Revel's End ride), the D&D Cartoon, an Undermountain ride, a Dragon back ride (I'm picturing like a Gold or Silver Dragon shaped ride, with animatronic elements like wings and head and tail, with a huge saddle which contains the rides seats), live entertainment, games, tournaments like you get at Mideval Times, spaces for playing D&D with professional DMs you use special effects, artists that hand draw character art, iconic Castles to explore, a history of D&D museum, the Yawning Portal as an actual dining experience, etc...
OH GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undrave

Legend

Universal already has a couple of Transformers ride so it wouldn’t be out of the question for them to team up again…

Though, I feel like Hasbro has enough properties for more than just 1 land.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases