• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JA's - The Princes Own - Start Date 15 June

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Quick Poll:

Does everyone want to start of Saturday or would you like to delay and start on Monday in order to finish up and maybe solo a bit etc.? either way is fine with me
Monday is better for me

You know, the little blue pill for men that have trouble maintaining or completing .... "posts" :D

Well I have no trouble with post, wood or metal. but it seems you are an expert on post problems and little blue pills.
:devil::lol:

Scotley

Hero
Happy Fathers day in advance to all you proud dad's..

Now back to business...Who is going on the 5th day and who is going on the day of the event itself?

No worries mowgli :)

Thanks for the Father's Day salutations. I wish you other dad's and soon to be second time dad's all the best.

Henry plans to be there 5 days out. Just gonna buy a little mundane gear and maybe wrap up a couple things in the solo thread and I'll be all set for Monday.

J. Alexander

First Post
Housekeeping - Clarification

The pathfinder world / camapaigns are very revelant to this game.. think of it as additional landmass. there will be diplomatic ties/interaction etc with the Pathfinders worlds / cities / nations so be prepared :) I am reading up on the all lol and hope i wont make a mash of it to bad

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I need an E-mail. I should have some.

srd
srd monsters
Kingmaker players guide
carrion crown players guide
Council of thieves players guide
and
legacy of fire players guide.

not much really.

Remove ads