• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [JBE] Major Pathfinder Announcement

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
I would like to welcome our newest addition to Jon Brazer Enterprises, E. Steev Ramsdell, our Chief Programmer. Also we have a new cover for Shadowsfall: Temple of Orcus, our Free RPG Day book... Read all about it here.

Last edited:

enrious

I'm not entirely sure if the hero lab file went out over Hero Lab's update system. So to make sure that everyone has everything they need to run Shadowsfall: Temple of Orcus on Free RPG Day, you can download it here.

I didn't see it in my HL list, so I do appreciate you making the .hl available separately.

I likely won't be able to participate in this year's Free RPG Day, but please allow me to congratulate you on this year's addition you've made.

And on a selfish note as a Hero Lab user, I'd like to also thank you for providing additional content. From what I've seen in the .user file, it looks fun.

I guess the tl:dr version is: Thanks for supporting Free RPG Day and thanks for supporting Hero Lab owners. HL support is something I wish more publishers did.

From what I gather, I won't be able to comment any more until Monday, when the .PDF is available, at which time I'll revisit this.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads