D&D General Jeff Easley Is Selling Art Prints

Jeff Easley is an iconic D&D artist, and his work features on the covers of many core rulebooks over the decades. You can buy prints (hi-res scans) of these pieces starting at $30, and going up to $60 for the larger prints. This includes the cover art of the AD&D DMG, Monster Manual II, 2nd Edition PHB and DMG, Unearthed Arcana, and more. https://jeffeasleyart.com (Note he cannot currently...

Jeff Easley is an iconic D&D artist, and his work features on the covers of many core rulebooks over the decades. You can buy prints (hi-res scans) of these pieces starting at $30, and going up to $60 for the larger prints. This includes the cover art of the AD&D DMG, Monster Manual II, 2nd Edition PHB and DMG, Unearthed Arcana, and more.

(Note he cannot currently ship to the UK)

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 7.00.47 PM.png

Sacrosanct

Legend
I always view the 1e Easley covers (too bad the MM cover isn't there) as the transition point from when D&D went from a very niche hobby to (relatively) mainstream*. The original 1e covers are iconic, sure, but the covers were very much "Got my buddy to do them" feel, while the Easley remakes feel high production value.

*I know this might not literally, or technically be the case, but that's how I always view them.

Remove ads

Remove ads