Jemal's Anniversary Special IC

BBs

First Post
"Cthulhu, why Cthulhu, I hate Cthulhu! Well ... not hate him specifically but more of all the cheap knock offs people use him for ... like World of Warcraft." Scott attempts to fly within range of the beast for firing.
OOC: Sorry for the slow posting, Just came back from a short vacation. Just going to use a full movement action for surprise, and go ahead for my rolls Jemal.

Wrahn

First Post
Rob considers the monster, "Well, I don't feel my sanity slipping away, so that is good. I suppose the traditional way to deal with this thing is to drive a boat into it's head. Barring that, let's see if we can neutralize it. Barring that, let's see if we can lead it away from civilians."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Juan shrugs. "I create solid objects out of nowhere, there's nothing weirder that that right now." he said, as as he did, a cloud of daggers flicker to existence around the creature, and danced around it, slicing at the tentacles.

Sword swarm: Damage 4, Burst area centered on Cthulhu.

Raivon

First Post
"All right this is going to be fun" Raivon said all excited.
Alzoll teleports in to attack as Raivon flies in close enough to attack.
As she gets closer she looks up at it with a big smile.
"Nothing better to end the day with, right Alzoll?" She asks
"We shall see Miss, we shall see." He responds, smiling.

OOC: Alzoll Uses Teleport 2
Raivon uses Fly 2
Go a head for the rolls
Roll Init please!! :)

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
OK, I'm Ticked off b/c I just spent over half an hour writing and then clicked a wrong button and the entire thing got erased - and apparently ENWorld's Auto-save feature decided to autosave AFTER I deleted it, b/c the 'restore' button restored nothing, and Undo didn't.. DO.
Grr...
This has been happening to me far too frequently lately. I'll update later when I'm not angry.

For now though I wanted to point out that David's action will require him delaying until after everybody else goes(Though I'll give a heropoint for it if you do wait), and Rob hasn't decided on any action yet.
In case I forget though, I did roll Juans swarm and though the thing aced its dodge roll, it flubbed its toughness save and got bruised.

Jemal

Adventurer
The Armoured Scott buzzes around the abomination's head as the rest begin spilling out of the van. David stops upon seeing the eldritch horror, and refuses to budge until everybody else spills out ahead of him.
Raivon leaps from the back of the truck, succubi wings unfurling as she flaps up to join Scott circling above their foe.
Meanwhile, Alzoll vanishes in a puff of sulfuric smoke and reappears fearlessly in front of it, shouting what is presumably an insult in some infernal tongue.

Juan, exiting the van, drops a cloud of daggers on the beast, and though it's waving tentacles deflect most of them harmlessly, one slams into its neck with great force, eliciting a roar of.. not quite pain, but at least annoyance, as it glances up to see where the attack must have come from.
It unleashes a hissing, gurgling stream that is unintelligible and chilling, and lashes out with its tentacles.

OOC:
OK, Juan, Raivon, and Scott go, then C. Jr, then cyclical.
C. Jr makes the Dodge but fails the toughness vs Juan's blades: 1 bruise.
I'm going to move Scott to after C. Jr as a delay. He spent his surprise round flying around, and I'm assuming he doesn't want to waste a second round.
C. Jr uses a combo attack, Will Affliction to inflict insanity, and physical tentacle attacks.
Everyone is subjected to the Insanity attack: Scott, Raivon, Juan, makes the save, Alzoll and David fail by 1 degree (Dazed, only free actions and one standard action), Rob fails 2 degrees (Stunned).
Physical attack hits Scott, misses Raivon, hits Alzoll.
Scott gets a nat 1 toughness, I'll assume HP Reroll.. Gets a total of 25, which is the DC. Fast grab fails.
Alzoll gets a 21 and fails by 1 degree. Fast Grab succeeds.

End results: Alzoll = Dazed, Bruised, Grappled. David = Dazed, Rob = Stunned, David gains a Hero Point, Scott Uses a Hero Point.
C.Jr = Bruised, is grabbing Alzoll but has Improved Grab so no penalties from that.

Also after its turn, C.Jr grows another foot.
Everybody may now act.

For the Record, C.Jr is currently PL 8; Dodge/parry 16; Toughness 10.

D'Raven

First Post
David stumbles as the attack hits, shaking his head to clear it he sends his chains dancing. "You had to mention the old one damned sanity drain!"

[sblock=OoC] standard deflection[/sblock]
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"That worked." Juan said. No reason why not do it again right? He invoked a cloud of daggers over the creature again. "I don't like that it grows more tentacles! Let's make this short shall we equipo?"

Sword swarm: Damage 4, Burst area centered on Cthulhu. Equipo= Team

BBs

First Post
Scott flys toward the growing Cthulu copy thing in between it and his comrades. Keeping a safe distance he raises his hands and open fire with his laser beams!

OOC: I do believe I have 1 more point of luck I'd rather use instead of hero point, uneless I've used up both for that pyro geek.
Just going to move in between the group and it to give them safety, but keeping distance and constantly flying. firing ma small lazer beams, pew pew!

Remove ads