Jemal's Anniversary Special IC

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Anybody else care to take an action or will you all be delaying?
David: Will go over the grab rules and come up with a ruling.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: for what you said I am better waiting for someone to initiate a team attack, since my damage modifier is the lowest, but I have teamwork feat, so makes sense for me to aid someone, since I get a +5 to the check. So yeah, I'm basically waiting for someone to hit it.

BBs

First Post
"But mom, I don't want to go to school today, I want to stay home and bake cookies with you ..." Reality then snaps back to Scott and attempts to shake himself back to it!

OOC: I believe I am stunned for the round, so just going to shrug it off.

Raivon

First Post
"Wow! Did you all see how far I flew?" Raivon manages to get out between laughing and toppling over as she attempts to get to her feet.
"As soon as I make it to my feet I will assist you if needed." Alzoll calls out to Raivon and Scott.

OOC: Stunned for the round so I didn't respond but it seems others took a break lol
Alzoll and Raivon will wait the round and work on getting back up.

Jemal

Adventurer
David struggles with the beast while the rest of the heroes recover, Juan throwing more knives at the Cthulian horror, but to no effect.

OOC:
D'raven:
Also as far as the resistance, yes it seems you're right, the defender rolls to resist vs the grabber's grab-check. We will do that from now on (And for the record, the 11 resist I rolled for you would have been even WORSE if I'd known that, as you would've been resisting against DC 20 instead of the rolled 14.)

OK, so for Grab I'm going to house-rule that if you'd like you can try to 'reverse' the grab, rolling your grab check to 'take control'. One degree of success means you 'break even', and are no longer afflicted by the grab. Two means you have them restrained, three or more means bound. It takes a standard action like any grab (As opposed to the move action for Escape), and if you fail you are still grabbed.

VV: Team attacks must be declared beforehand, you can't wait for somebody to hit and then aid them.
Someone declares they're making a team attack, and then they delay/ready. Anybody else who wishes to join them does the same, until everybody is ready and attacks at the same time. Everybody rolls an attack roll, you ignore anybody who misses, and out of the ones that hit you take the highest damage effect, and add bonuses to it based on other attacks.

In any case, David's action was defensive, Scott & Raivon are stunned, and Rob(Wrahn) hasn't posted in over a month, so Juan's the only one who can attack. I just assumed you used another dagger shower, but the creature makes the save.

Rob = ?
David = Bruised, Dazed, Grabbed(Immobile, Vulnerable).
Alzoll = Bruised.
C.Jr = Bruised 4
C.Jr current stats: 24 feet, PL 9; Dodge/parry 17; Toughness 11(-3 bruises)

Everybody acts this turn before the creature, and hopefully we can get this game back on track.

Remove ads