• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jester introduces Kyt to the dirt..as if Meowth didn't do that enough

Darkwolf

First Post
<GrayDoom> The Dark Jester
<GrayDoom> Dark Master 4
<GrayDoom> Signature Style (Sword), Signature Location (Forest), Unholy Warrior, Master of Shadows, Poison Blade (x2), Sneaky Trick, Dirty Trick (x2), Foul Spirit, Corruption, Mind Thief
<GrayDoom> Fool's Sceptre (Fist of Fury)
<GrayDoom> 0 Yen
<GrayDoom> 14-10
<Kyt> Kyt
<Kyt> 1-4
<Kyt> Orange Belt(Warrior of Light) 2
<Kyt> 0 Yen
<Kyt> Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Crane), Master of Emotions, Mastery(Crane), Chi Strike
<Kyt> I dont go anywhere without a masters quote
<MeowthBot> this should be neat
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Chromatic_Judge_Blue: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the river south of the Spring of Life on the day of the chimera.
<Kyt> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kyt: The fang devastates the pillars; conceals the rolling of the sunflower!
<Kyt> done
<GrayDoom> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GrayDoom: The fox slides close to the temple; dominates the terror of the ape!
<GrayDoom> done
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> point Kyt
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> 1 flag Kyt, 0 flags Jester
<Kyt> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kyt: The tiger falls close to the hells; guards against the slash of the clouds!
<Kyt> chi strike
<Kyt> done
<GrayDoom> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GrayDoom: The hammer glides on top of the city; parries the slash of the lightning! *yen*
<GrayDoom> done
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> hrm
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> hammers don't parry lightning very well...they conduct it
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> a tiger falling close to the hells would indeed avoid the heavens
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> 2 flags Kyt, 0 flags Jester
<Kyt> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kyt: The crane slays the ricefield; fends off the tempest of the bamboo!
<Kyt> I like :)
<Kyt> done
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> good thing you're not facing Gray
<GrayDoom> dirty trick
<Kyt> evil!! EVIL!!
<Kyt> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kyt: The turtle prances through the wastelands; dodges the chaos of the stone!
<Kyt> done
<GrayDoom> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GrayDoom: The fox charges the grotto and sings above the rosewood; absorbs the efforts of the ember!
<GrayDoom> poison blade, fof
<GrayDoom> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GrayDoom: The fist sweeps within the desert; waves away the chaos of the vermin!
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> done?
<GrayDoom> poison blade, st: grotto, done
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> I like Jester's move more than Kyt's
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> 4 points JEster
<GrayDoom> 5
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> 2 flags Kyt, 5 flags Jester
<Kyt> ow...
<Kyt> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kyt: The spider drowns the well; grasps the rising of the armor!
<Kyt> mastery crane done
<GrayDoom> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GrayDoom: The thorn decimates the hells; defends against the roar of the stars!
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> dangit
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> I wanted to say:
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> Itsy bitsy spider goes down the waterspout, down came the rain and washed the spider out
<GrayDoom> done
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> :)
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> Hrm, I suppose grasping a shield would do good against thorns
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> and cranes are usually in the water
<Kyt> 2
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> er ya
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> 4 flags Kyt, 5 flags Jester
<Kyt> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kyt: The scorpion slays the badlands; shields the drive of the water!
<Kyt> hd scorp
<Kyt> done
<GrayDoom> blink blink. grasping shield does well vs thorns?
<GrayDoom> whatever. dirty trick
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> armor
<Kyt> EVIL!
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> grasps the rising of the armor! (bringing up a shield)
<Kyt> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Kyt: The ki-rin illuminates the wastelands; dodges the terror of the void!
<Kyt> out of powers...done
<GrayDoom> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GrayDoom: The tricky dagger destroys the steppes; leaps over the descent of the stone!
<GrayDoom> done
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> hrm, a Ki-Rin would do good to bring its holy light to the wastelands, ending the terror of darkness...
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> Jester made me say that! He's too tricky!-2 points Jester
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> match Jester
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> Jester is now Dark Master 6
* Kyt ***SMITES*** Chromatic_Judge_Blue!!!!
<Chromatic_Judge_Blue> Kyt is now Orange Belt 1

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads