• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Joe Manganiello’s Dungeons and Dragons table delivery is a sight to behold.

Clint_L

Hero
Its nice to have money and be a geek. I can only dream if having an awesome gaming table/room.
Agreed! I can't complain - we're comfortable enough that I can have shelves full of miniatures and terrain that I can use to build my sets for game night. But a massive dedicated game room like that would be amazing. Though when I showed it to my spouse they just rolled their eyes, so I think this would be a serious negotiation. Judging from what little we see in the video, I think JM's spouse exudes a similar tolerance rather than embrace of his hobby.

dave2008

Legend
Agreed! I can't complain - we're comfortable enough that I can have shelves full of miniatures and terrain that I can use to build my sets for game night. But a massive dedicated game room like that would be amazing. Though when I showed it to my spouse they just rolled their eyes, so I think this would be a serious negotiation. Judging from what little we see in the video, I think JM's spouse exudes a similar tolerance rather than embrace of his hobby.
I will say that is a pretty nice table, whether or not you use it for gaming.

Remove ads