John Wick NOT Dead

Grazzt

Demon Lord
BeholderBurger said:
how come when I posted a reply with a self censored swear word I had my post removed and was sent a copy of the EN rules by E-Mail yet the administrator seems his is appropriate.

Hypocrisy!!!!!

Wasn't a swear word in my post above, but if I offended, I apologize. :D

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator's Note:

While we would prefer people to avoid using any language that sets the filters off (though sometimes filters are over-zealous) that is what they are there for - it is in the case of people using alternate spellings of swear words to get them past the filters that we edit posts and email the violator of the rules.

Just a clarification. . .

Oh, and I'm glad John Wick is not dead, too. Though I doubted it from the beginning. . .

Henry

Autoexreginated
John Wick is too mean to die. :)

Seriously, I'm glad to hear nothing bad has happened to him. I disagree with his views and previous editorials, but any time a gamer dies, an angel cries somewhere. :(

Dr. Confoundo

First Post
BiggusGeekus said:

I'm pretty sure he was involved in Warcraft 3. I totally forget in what capacity though.

Not much. Although he is an award winning game designer, and has sold countless copies... he works doing Quality Assurance. Sad, huh?

(BTW, that's 'sad' as in 'how unfair that someone so creative has to be relegated doing busywork because his higher ups won't give him a chance to do what he should really be doing - game design", not 'sad' as in 'what a lamer!')

Doc

Remove ads