John Wick NOT Dead

DPGDarrin

First Post
PR: The death of Darrin Drader Confirmed

It is with great sadness that I announce my own demise. The police pulled my bloated filth ridden body from behind a house of ill repute last night. Gripped in my stiff, dead fingers were an empty bottle of JD (My 4th for the night), and a Player's Handbook TM.

When asked earlier today for comment, my business partner in Dark Portal Games, Tony Bounds, stated, "He was a visionarly, a workaholic, and a reprobate. We're honestly not sure whether to mourn our creative loss, or celebrate the newfound peace at the office. He will be missed, but now our company can turn the page and do what we were really assembled to do: manufacture fortune cookies. We will take fortune cookies to a level never seen before in the fortune cookie industry, and we'll make the whole thing open source so that other emerging fortune cookie makers can help us sell our core fortune cookies. So long, my ill-fated friend/adversary."

As a side note, since I am writing this press release posthumously, if you see me, please don't inform me that I am dead, or mention that fould smell of decay.

Brains! Must eat brains!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Henry sweeps up remains and takes them to the local Necromancer.

Gaming Supplements! Must Have Gaming Supplements!

Drew

Explorer
At last, my dreams can be realized. Thanks to these new "open source" cookies, I can finally achieve my goal of becoming the fortune cookie king of Chicago. All I have to do now is move to Chicago.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Henry said:
Henry sweeps up remains and takes them to the local Necromancer.

Gaming Supplements! Must Have Gaming Supplements!
Hmm... I could trade you a .pdf version of GURPS Lite for that...

- Darkness,
your friendly neighborhood necromancer

Remove ads