• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Join BATGNOME !!

Severion

First Post
Might as well make me a member as well. I go nuts over nothing edition numbered or Monte related any way. Pizza on the other hand, hmmmmmm.

Triumph

First Post
Baraendur said:

BATGNOME!

BATGNOME!

BATGNOME!

Its too late, by quoting my entire post, you've endorsed the further discussions of MONTE! And for that, I'm going to offer a scoop found NOWHERE else:

Monte has revised his review! Due to the controversy he clarified some of his points, even though he was clear his opinion didn't change. Go click on the link above and check it out for yourself BATGNOMER's!

You heard it here first, your first and best place for MONTE SCOOPS.

:D ;) :p

Moe Ronalds

First Post
Triumph said:

Its too late, by quoting my entire post, you've endorsed the further discussions of MONTE! And for that, I'm going to offer a scoop found NOWHERE else:

Monte has revised his review! Due to the controversy he clarified some of his points, even though he was clear his opinion didn't change. Go click on the link above and check it out for yourself BATGNOMER's!

You heard it here first, your first and best place for MONTE SCOOPS.

NOoooo!!! AWAY!!!! The power of B.A.T.G.N.O.M.E compells you!!!!

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Triumph said:

Its too late, by quoting my entire post, you've endorsed the further discussions of MONTE!

The first thing we must do as members of BATGNOME is to categorically ignore all posts concerning the items on our thread boycott list appearing in this thread. By doing this we can also ignore the rebuttals such as the one above.

Now back to The Mellow-mobile Prozac Land!

Triumph

First Post
Moe Ronalds said:

NOoooo!!! AWAY!!!! The power of B.A.T.G.N.O.M.E compells you!!!!
I noticed you quoted an entire post full of scoops from our favorite designer to talk about: MONTE COOK.

Here's one of several addendums he made to his cOntrovErsial REVIEW OF 3.5:

"Demons and devils are tougher. The big problem with fiends in 3.0 was that they had a lot of cool powers but didn't last long enough in the fight to use them. Now they are truly formidable foes."

Tell me fellow BATGNOMERS, do you agree with MONTE cook that the NEW demons and devils are BETTER than their 3.0 couNterparts?

I sure do!

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
BWAHAHAH! We've managed to lure one into our little ambush, my lads! Everyone out of hiding and attack! BATGNOMES, HOOOO!

And, according to Morrus' post that quotes Sean's post about Eric's post complaining about the Colonel's review of Tom's post that begat Dick's post that begat Harry's post ranting about Monte's post, in the new 3.5 rules we all get a medium-sized two-handed enlarged AoO against you. With chips.

Remove ads