• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

Joachim

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:
Thank you for that! I don't know the spell, but if the effects are permanent, it might have been an option to keep him as ally/pet of the Legion. If not, sending him to Celestia was a very amusing ending for the aspect of Big D.

Who's next? Lawful good Iggwilv? Lawful good Orcus? :]

No...the effects are not permanent...they are instantaeous, which is infiinitely worse. Good luck for Gorgant getting someone on Celestia to miracle his memories back, and I am equally willing to bet that no one there is going to want to cast atonement on him so that he can return to being Chaotic Evil...not that he would want that at this point either, and definitely not in the interest of the celestial being stupid enough to do that.

Last edited:

gfunk

First Post
zerotkatama said:
Sounds like she actually used Mindrape, from Book of Vile Darkness.

Nice use of that spell, Joachim. I always wanted to try it out after reading it. At first, when Joe mentioned this spell in his Sunday night preview, I thought you had cast Sanctify the Wicked from the BoED.

Skyduke

First Post
Brilliant use of Mindrape... Essentially, she converted an avatar of Demogorgon to good. Using a spell with an evil descriptor to gain the forces of heaven a powerful ally. Pretty strange!

And well... I think even if he stumbles on celestials, they won't attack him in any way. They'll check for evil, and emprison him, only to finally find out he isn't using any kind of magic to shield is alignment, and let him frolic freely in the heavens with them... :lol:

Joachim

First Post
gfunk said:
Nice use of that spell, Joachim. I always wanted to try it out after reading it. At first, when Joe mentioned this spell in his Sunday night preview, I thought you had cast Sanctify the Wicked from the BoED.

Thanks. To be 100% honest, after it went down my internal monologue was like, "Wow. That was kind of Entropian right there."

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
I forgot about that aspect! I thought that that's what Mandi would do to Bagromar (or was it Tetradian?) to make him an ally.

Demiurge out.

JollyDoc

Explorer
SUNDAY NIGHT TEASER

1) The group sets out to meet Bagromar, and after dealing with his "Minister of Entrance," they proceed to plead their case to the general.

2) On the way out of Bagromar's camp, Demogorgon sends a friendly message to the Legion to keep their noses out of his business.

3) With all the pieces in place, it's time for the Legion to convene a council of war, which features a guest appearance of the absolute last person you'd expect to see again in this tale.

4) D-Day arrives, and the final chapter in our play begins when the Legion storms the beaches of Gaping Maw...

JollyDoc said:
3) With all the pieces in place, it's time for the Legion to convene a council of war, which features a guest appearance of the absolute last person you'd expect to see again in this tale.
Damn, then it can't be Anwar. I've been looking forward to his return ever since his demise. :(

Did the group really decide to move into battle with the Malcanthet issue unresolved? I would have thought dealing with the Mark first and then entering the fort would be the way to go. Or is the Legion so powerful that they don't fear small things like aspects of demon lords anymore? :]

Minkster

First Post
Well the "issue" Did not come up untill Daelric went to buff me with a Sublime revelry which makes you immune to Mind Affecting so she tried to counter it and didnt and that was the first time I had the chance to tell them. So it kind of Happened all at the same time.

Remove ads