JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

gfunk

First Post
Sadly and with a heavy heart, I have to report that I have permanently bowed out of JD's campaign. Since I will be moving to CA in a couple of months, I didn't see the need to disrupt the continuity of the campaign with a throwaway PC. Also, I feel that after some decent power builds, Anwar was the pinnacle of good RPing. The circle is now complete.

I already emailed the guys about this and talked to JD so be sure I'm not broadsiding any of my friends with this news. Anyway, I'll still stop by a few more times to cheer on the PC's -- Kiaransalee knows they'll need it!

In the meantime, if any of our fine readers are living in the California Bay Area drop me a line and let's get a game together! Peace out.

JollyDoc

Explorer
SATURDAY NIGHT TEASER

So we played tonight instead of tomorrow, and we just finished up. If you thought this past update was shocking, wait till you see what's coming next!!

The Legion has their hands full when they come face-to-face with...Thrisp's {more} evil twin!!!!

Two Legionnaires will not walk away from this one!! The remaining squad members are forced to retreat from Demogorgon's shrine, and have the (mis)fortune to meet up with a pair of lost envoys from Farshore.

Stay tuned!!

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Anwar nooooooooooooo!

Alas, but at least you went out with style. Bummer that you won't be returning with another PC, and that we won't see what happens when Anwar introduces Amella to Lavinia.

Maybe as a send-off to Anwar, you can post your plans for that encounter. Even if it's just "Anwar planned on feeding Amella to a shark just before they reached Farshore."

-z

JollyDoc

Explorer
Dantardis said:
I can't believe Anwar is dead. Now we'll never see his evil plans for Lavinia come to fruition!!!

Well, with the outcome of this week's game session, the entire nature of the Legion may be permanently changed. Their arrival at Farshore (should they ever make it so far) should be very interesting.

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
JollyDoc said:
Not to mention another woman grieving over it :heh:

In my perfect fantasy world, gfunk would take over playing Amella.

It sidesteps gfunk's reservation about playing a disposable character, but keeps his unique impact (as a player) on the game.

Remove ads