JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

Great stuff, JollyDoc & Co. !!!

I agree with Leinart, Sepoto has taken on the role of commander of this bunch, though somewhat reluctantly.

“Maybe this will help,” Daelric said bitterly as he entered the room. In one hand he held Ilzytik’s head, while in the other was an ape’s paw made of iron, and dripping water. “I found it in the fountain while I was recovering the poor naga’s head, so that he might lie in dignity.”
Sepoto just rolled his eyes.
Was that roleplaying after the fight with the Spirit Naga or was that your writing, JollyDoc? Charming fellow, that naga. ;)

JollyDoc

Explorer
Neverwinter Knight said:
Great stuff, JollyDoc & Co. !!!

I agree with Leinart, Sepoto has taken on the role of commander of this bunch, though somewhat reluctantly.

Was that roleplaying after the fight with the Spirit Naga or was that your writing, JollyDoc? Charming fellow, that naga. ;)

Well, the actually role-playing from Sepoto's character ran more along the lines of, "keep him (Daelric) away from me or I'm gonna kill'im!" I just smoothed out the rough edges ;)

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
JollyDoc said:
Well, the actually role-playing from Sepoto's character ran more along the lines of, "keep him (Daelric) away from me or I'm gonna kill'im!" I just smoothed out the rough edges ;)

How true and thanks JD Great update. I think it was the best thing for them to have closed the door :] the part about Rolling my eyes always Happens after Daelric does anything :D

Supar

First Post
Ika_Greybeard said:
How true and thanks JD Great update. I think it was the best thing for them to have closed the door :] the part about Rolling my eyes always Happens after Daelric does anything :D

sigh save his life and what does he want? more life saving buff him to high hell and what does he want? o just more buffs. you cant win with greed i guesse

JollyDoc

Explorer
Hello all. I felt the need to inform everyone that a loyal member of our game group passed away yesterday. His name was Ozzie and he was my bulldog. My icon is a tribute to him. Oz has been with us for five years, and has never missed a Sunday game session. From the minute I would start gathering my books to go down to the game room in the basement, he would be up and heading down right in front of me. He loved the guys, and always occupied a place of honor under our gaming tables, waiting for a stray potato chip or Dorito to drop. Sundays won't be the same without him. :(

karianna

First Post
JollyDoc said:
Hello all. I felt the need to inform everyone that a loyal member of our game group passed away yesterday. His name was Ozzie and he was my bulldog. My icon is a tribute to him. Oz has been with us for five years, and has never missed a Sunday game session. From the minute I would start gathering my books to go down to the game room in the basement, he would be up and heading down right in front of me. He loved the guys, and always occupied a place of honor under our gaming tables, waiting for a stray potato chip or Dorito to drop. Sundays won't be the same without him. :(

My condolences, that sucks :(

IanB

First Post
It is always hard to lose a pet. My condolences. :(

Gfunk - I don't have a spot open for a gamer right now (and I doubt you'd really want to replay Age of Worms anyway :p) but if you have any interest in taking up D&D minis, there are groups that meet at Endgame in Oakland, CA, and at Game Kastle in Santa Clara, CA, on Thursday nights. You might also be able to find a group to play with via one of those stores.

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
Supar said:
sigh save his life and what does he want? more life saving buff him to high hell and what does he want? o just more buffs. you cant win with greed i guesse

huh If I remember correctly you was the one laying on the floor waiting for Death not me. I think we saved your life this time :)

Joachim

First Post
Ika_Greybeard said:
huh If I remember correctly you was the one laying on the floor waiting for Death not me. I think we saved your life this time :)

Alright now you two...am I going to have to separate you? Each one of us plays a role in the team, much like the components of a wheel. The clericky type generally plays the hub, because that's where everything starts and where the wheel gets its stability. The fighters and wizards and rogues then play the role of the spokes, because they are the one that take that stability and allow our team 'vehicle' to move.

Finally, we also have Samson playing the role of the tire tread...because apparently it's his job to just keep getting run over ;) .

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
Joachim said:
Alright now you two...am I going to have to separate you? Each one of us plays a role in the team, much like the components of a wheel. The clericky type generally plays the hub, because that's where everything starts and where the wheel gets its stability. The fighters and wizards and rogues then play the role of the spokes, because they are the one that take that stability and allow our team 'vehicle' to move.

Finally, we also have Samson playing the role of the tire tread...because apparently it's his job to just keep getting run over ;) .

Man that analogy fits so Perfect :)

Remove ads