JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

Guys, great job with this victory! I never expected Vanthus to last more than a few rounds, but the Vrocks made things interesting. Marius really took the mother of all beatings this time. I would expect the wizard to become a little more paranoid... :]

You should have deserved a little more time off (e.g. for roleplaying - shudder ;) ), but the next hook has been thrown...

Have fun gaming today!

JollyDoc

Explorer
SUNDAY NIGHT TEASER:

1) The hook has indeed been thrown, and the Legion sets off in search of the mythical Temple of Celestial Winds.

2) Finding said temple is the easy part. The welcoming committee, however, is less than charitable. Fortunately, armor clad barbarians don't float very well.

3) A new "hero" joins the Legion in the form of a lost traveller from the Spine of the World.

4) The temple exploration begins with a brief, but frightening encounter with a behir.

5) Once inside, nothing says lovin' like a girallon huggin'.

6) The new kid inadvertently triggers some internal security, causing the group to rethink their point man, and their route.

7) Back-tracking, however, only leads to more girallon trouble, and the addition of a few exotic natives from Kara-Tur. Our new addition shows his Achilles heel, and learns how deadly travelling with the Legion can be.

Supar

First Post
JollyDoc said:
SUNDAY NIGHT TEASER:

2) Finding said temple is the easy part. The welcoming committee, however, is less than charitable. Fortunately, armor clad barbarians don't float very well.

Bewar the black knight, and its only a flesh wound comes to mind in his fruitless struggles:p

carborundum

Adventurer
Awesome victory folks!
I'd not expected the vrocks to be quite so tough (even without gfunks sneakiness) but that just goes to show that a well played demon is a joy forever :)

Now I'll have to get my hands on that Celestial Winds thingy to see what you're up to next!
Sounds good though.

By the way - have the players had much time for crafting during the adventure? Or are they not the crafty types?

Remove ads