JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

JollyDoc

Explorer
Aracase said:
With Power Attack +8 and Rage, he was doing 4d6+38 without buffs. Average damage around 45 to 50.

He has 2 attacks per round, but what made the choker encounter go by so quick was cleave and great cleave. :)

Ah, but it's that blasted Will save that'll get'cha every time :]

gfunk

First Post
JollyDoc said:
If any of you live in the bay area and are in need of a true power gamer, let G know. Anyone would be lucky to have him sit at their table.

Thanks for the nod! As I write this email, I'm kicking it back in the Potrero district in the heart of downtown SF. Look forward to reading about the adventures of the Legion -- this time as a fanboy :)

Krud

First Post
JollyDoc said:

Quoted for truth. In a Red Hand of Doom campaign I'm playing a Goliath Barbarian/Fighter headed for Occult Slayer to help me deal with just this problem. Its a weak spot alright. :(

Aracase

Explorer
It's not pretty, but here he is.

Tower Cleaver; Minotaur Barbarian 2/War Hulk 1: CR 9; ECL 11; Size L; HD 6d8+30 + 3d12+15; hp 122; Init +0; Spd 40 ft (base 40 ft); AC 22, touch 9, FF 22; BAB +8/+3; Grapple +24; Atk: +20/+15 melee (3d6 + 19 + 1d6 fire/crit x3, Large Greataxe +1 (Flaming)), +14 melee (1d8 + 10, gore); SA Powerful charge 4d6+6; SQ Darkvision 60 ft., natural cunning, scent; AL N; SV Fort +14, Ref +7, Will +7; Str 34, Dex 10, Con 20, Int 6, Wis 10, Cha 6.
Languages spoken: Common, Giant
Skills and Feats: Climb +7, Intimidate -1, Listen +7, Speak Language +2, Spot +7, Survival +1, Swim +1; Armor Proficiency (Light), Armor Proficiency (Medium), Cleave, Extra Rage, Great Cleave, Martial Weapon Proficiency, Power Attack, Shield Proficiency, Simple Weapon Proficiency.
Special Abilities: Ability Boost, Darkvision, Fast Movement, Illiteracy, Rage, Scent, Uncanny Dodge.
Possessions: 5215 gp, Cloak of resistance +2, Breastplate +2, Belt of giant strength +6, Large greataxe +1 (flaming), Skin of ectoplasmic armor.

Last edited:

Supar

First Post
JollyDoc said:
If any of you live in the bay area and are in need of a true power gamer, let G know. Anyone would be lucky to have him sit at their table.

JD

unless your the DM then prepare to cast regenerate every week due to you having to rip out your own hair at his unstopable chars

Gfunk man this table will miss you indeed. I will always remember most, the out of game laughs we have at the table and how the words "wait what can you do? How the hell did you manage that?" just seemed to make every sunday a little brighter.

JollyDoc said:
Protection from Evil has been a standard issue spell for TC since his very first night dont question the powa of the favored soul

Last edited:

Quartz

Hero
Cha 6?! And an Intimidate skill of -1?! Bleedin' heck! Here's hoping Mandi crafts him a couple of +6 items. Probably with some sort of loyalty (to her) enchantment as well.

carborundum

Adventurer
Is there an official variant to choose either strength or charisma for Intimidate attempts? Maybe it's a house rule we have. Either ripple your broad shoulders or mention a concrete overcoat...

That would put TC up to ... what's the Str bonus for Str 34 again?

Remove ads