JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

Leinart said:
Man I've been waiting for sepoto put mandi in her place...hopefully soon.

If the place he's going to put her in is one of leadership, then we're agreed.

Mandi, Thrisp, and Anwar are/were the greatest of characters. In a perfect world, the group would consist of them, Daelric, and Tower Cleaver.

-TRRW

Joachim

First Post
Leinart said:
Man I've been waiting for sepoto put mandi in her place...hopefully soon.

That little bit of party conflict was just put in by Joe for funsies I think. For the most part, everyone thus far seems to go along with Mandi's ruthless and uncaring ways. Samson may have some moments, but Mandi has stuck her neck out often enough for the others to know that she's a good teammate.

To be honest, at the table Sepoto goes along more with Mandi than anyone else. Don't be surprised if his alignment shifts to LE. As far as a leadership struggle, Mandi does not expect people to follow her lead, and she sure as hell isn't going to take orders from somebody else. The mummy is a case in point...she told the group what she was going to do, and didn't wait for approval from anyone before she set out on her own course of action. If they had Mandi's back, then fine, but she wasn't about to get too broken up if they disagreed.

Last edited:

JollyDoc

Explorer
Sunday Night Teaser

1) More clay golem goodness as the Legion faces off against not one, not two, but THREE of the nasty, six-armed rejects from Ghost. Sepoto gets pasted five times in the mug...and lives to tell about it!!

2) Leaving the Twisting Hallway of Doom behind, the group raids yet another Shensite burial site, only to have the undead guardians take issue with their trespassing.

3) The quest for the 3000 obahs is concluded...in a very surprising way!!!

carborundum

Adventurer
I'm really enjoying the Temple side-adventure. You've worked it nicely into the Realms, and I feel obliged to compliment you again on your foreshadowing :)

Thanks matey!

JollyDoc

Explorer
Thank you, but in this case the foreshadowing was already written into the module that way, as luck would have it. It surprised me when I read it, but it's pretty cool how it ties in.

JollyDoc

Explorer
I would like to add this: Last night Gfunk graced our table one last time. He is departing Alabama for San Francisco tomorrow, where he will remain to continue his medical training for the next four years. It is truly the end of an era, for G has gamed with me for the better part of the past 10 years. Not only are we losing one of the best gamers I've ever had the honor of playing with, but also a very dear friend, although you never really lose the latter. I've been assured that he may be able to join us at GenCon in years to come, and his voice will still be heard on these boards. Good luck G! All our love and best wishes!

P.S.

If any of you live in the bay area and are in need of a true power gamer, let G know. Anyone would be lucky to have him sit at their table.

JD

carborundum

Adventurer
That's handy! And kind of freaky :)

I just had a proper peek at the choker section - it's written like it could be a serious encounter, with all sorts of tactics. Funny how it turned into a Tower Cleaver solo slaughter-romp :)

How much damage does that beast dish out every round???

Aracase

Explorer
carborundum said:
How much damage does that beast dish out every round???

With Power Attack +8 and Rage, he was doing 4d6+38 without buffs. Average damage around 45 to 50.

He has 2 attacks per round, but what made the choker encounter go by so quick was cleave and great cleave. :)

Remove ads