JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

carborundum

Adventurer
Oh those nasty Merivanchi's! I hope they get their just deserts soon :)
Avner's on top form and the heroes are on their way to Scuttlecove - can't wait!

Zurai

First Post
LordVyreth said:
What spell did Mandi use in the bedroom? I can never keep track of divinations.

If I had to guess, I'd say Hindsight, but I don't know if Mandi is able to cast 9th level spells yet.

Joachim

First Post
Zurai said:
If I had to guess, I'd say Hindsight, but I don't know if Mandi is able to cast 9th level spells yet.

Correct, but Mandi used it off of a scroll. Because of the feat Arcane Mastery, she doesn't even have to roll to use it...she can take 10. This is the same spell she cast in Khala's altar chamber.

Joachim said:
Correct, but Mandi used it off of a scroll. Because of the feat Arcane Mastery, she doesn't even have to roll to use it...she can take 10. This is the same spell she cast in Khala's altar chamber.
Burning 9th level scrolls like that makes you wonder...until you remember how rich they became through that damn miracle. :]

As for the Meravanchis, I'm sure they would be off much better alone on Taboo Island - without boats, of course.

Joachim

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:
Burning 9th level scrolls like that makes you wonder...until you remember how rich they became through that damn miracle. :]

Actually, I ignored the high cost for roleplaying purposes (*GASP*!!!). I picked up two of them in our last foray to the mainland after our first encounter with Khala. I figured something cool had to have been happening in the chamber, and it might help to advance the plot a little.

CrusadeDave

First Post
JollyDoc said:
That's a vicious rumor, on the scale of the escapades of Leroy Jenkins...

Haven't posted in here in EONS, but keep up the great work. My party is about to set out to Fogmire next Friday.

I only jumped in because of the mention of Leeroy Jenkins, the name of an Epic War Mind who was the best Tank I have ever seen Twinked out. He was built as a: Fighter 2 Psi Warrior 2 Cleric 1 PyroKineticist 5 WarMind 14 (With 8 Dwarven Paragon Levels).

I am much more sane, not dealing with CR 31 characters. :) The thread detailing what that party faught in the final battle is located here: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=183595

You do not want to know how long it took to balance that battle....

Feel free to steal it though. :) if you ever need a campaign topper.

What, you weren't paid yet? Mandi's patience must be wearing thin. :]

Joachim said:
Actually, I ignored the high cost for roleplaying purposes (*GASP*!!!). I picked up two of them in our last foray to the mainland after our first encounter with Khala. I figured something cool had to have been happening in the chamber, and it might help to advance the plot a little.
GASP it is. Great stuff, though.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Sunday Night Teaser

The Legion invades Scuttlecove after two weeks on the high seas, during which Sepoto's beauty sleep is interrupted by a strange dream...

The Legion just thought they were bad boys and girls, till they got a look at true evil among Scuttlecove's populace..."a more wretched hive of scum and villainy you'll not find..."

While strolling through the town square, the company stumbles upon an old acquaintance...

Asking too many questions can draw the wrong sort of attention, as the group is waylaid in a dark alley. No easy marks, however, the Legion decides to send a message to the local thugs and bully boys...

Lavinia's trail leads first to an abandoned whaling concern, where a reunion with an old friend suddenly takes a turn for the worse. Tower Cleaver vs the Leech...any takers??

Remove ads