With a mere 5 days to go until the Kickstarter launches on Tuesday, 25th September, there's been plenty of publicity around the web! Here's a quick summary of the various previews and interviews that have taken place. Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD is nearly here!
- Vampifan's WOIN Blog kicked off the previews with an exclusive look at the core rulebook!
- Our friends over at Bell of Lost Souls have an exclusive preview of Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD! "I am now more on board with this game than any other game I’ve ever seen in my life. I just want to play a Gorilla and jump into combat and throw foes against a wall."
- Dawn of Comics takes a look at the upcoming game!
- Geek Native takes a peek at some psionic powers, engineering and hacking skill tasks, monsters/NPCs like the Toad in the Hole and Skysurfer, a table for generating random crime encounters, and a brief look at Brit Cit and the Cursed Earth!
- Gamers Web has an interviewwith three of the designers of the upcoming game! It covers the history of Dredd, the game mechanics, and more!
- Russ Morrissey, designer of the W.O.I.N system joins the lads on the awesome "What Would The Smart Party Do?" podcast to talk about this new take on Judge Dredd and the Worlds of 2000AD. A nostalgiac trip to the early days of gaming, inside scoops and future products, a view of the system, chat about how to make a successful Kickstarter and more await you! Head straight on over here to hear the podcast!
- Dawn of Comics takes another look at The Robot Wars right here!
- There was an episode of Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk devoted to the upcoming Judge Dredd RPG, featuring three of the designers of the game talking in depth.
- And we previewed The Robot Wars right here at EN World just recently!