• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Judgement Day: GOOD (Evil stay out)

Endovior

First Post
Eladrin smiles grimly.

"Spellcasters are hardly a threat to me. I shall handle this. I would go now, but my method of travel is less reliable then yours, it would seem... so if you would be so kind as to open a portal of some kind to the city, I shall dispatch them."

Jarval

Explorer
Lina nods to Eladrin.

"If you can deal with them the best, then take the lead. Myself and Shakil will follow close behind."

She turns her attention to the Mirror, and focuses on bringing Tower 57 into view. She studies the image briefly, looking for any sign of the spellcaster mentioned by the scout.

Last edited:

Albedo

First Post
You see three guards in an antimagic field surrounded by a web spell.

OOC: I'm going on a little trip for a few days, and I don't know what kind of internet access I'm gonna have so bear with me ok.

Endovior

First Post
Eladrin dives through, activating his Cloak of Dragonkind as he passes through the portal. He emerges held aloft by draconic wings, and he quickly scans the area for foes from the air.

Jarval

Explorer
Lina lets Eladrin take the lead, then steps through the Mirror after him, the strong white wings formed by the magical ring on her hand sweeping out from her shoulders as she does so. She calls the incantation to invoke a dimensional anchor to the front of her mind, readying herself to capture whatever foe might present itself.

Shakil moves after them, his form dissolving into a whirling column of air as he passes through the portal. Now in elemental form, he swirls in the sky, his gaze sweeping the ground for the attackers.

(OoC: Lina's readying an action to cast dimensional anchor, while Shakil is using his true seeing ability to look for any invisible or otherwise concealed enemies.)

Ferrix

Explorer
Lian's face barely changes as the others dive through to defend the city, Eladrin's confidence in his abilities may be merited, but if they are attacking directly, it is with little doubt that this trouble is only the beginnings. Attacks from other areas are inevitable, it would be too naive to attack only from one angle. "It is best that we do not focus all of our energies into this spot alone, we shall see how Eladrin and Lina fare, but we must remain alert to other breaches. Have any other areas been attacked? Or have other intrusions been noted, regardless of how minor, the less so, the more important they may be."

Albedo

First Post
alright, I'll soon be able to resume running this campain again. Just need a little more time to get things in order. I'll let you all know when thinga get going again.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads