Judges Guild and the Wilderlands

It's not worthless. Somebody will always pay for it. There's no incentive to just give it away.
Yeah it is, it is worth less because of their actions. ;) But really, sadly, you're right, but I can still hope they just give it up to another OSR company as too hard to navigate through!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah it is, it is worth less because of their actions. ;) Yeah sadly you're right, but I can stil hope they just give it up as too hard!
If they gave it away because it actually was worthless, nobody would want it. Because it would be worthless. It has value to you, clearly, so it's not worthless. :)

darjr

I crit!
Over on RPG net someone talked to Goodman about future possible business with JG

FWIW I just (as in the last ten minutes) had an exchange with Goodman via Kickstarter and they have stated very directly that finishing the reprint will be their last project and they will not be doing business with JG in the future or selling JG products in the future. They suggested that if that wasn't clear than their messaging had gone awry. I replied that their video message had not been as clear and the tone had not been reassuring to many of us as those from other vendors and that they should consider a more direct written statement. But this was a very welcome exchange.

Bob Bledsaw II and III of Judges Guild go on egregiously racist, Nazi, rants

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Good to see the Jennell Jaquays collection is still going ahead. I still have a copy of Dark Tower. It was one of my favorite Judges Guild products.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Good to see the Jennell Jaquays collection is still going ahead. I still have a copy of Dark Tower. It was one of my favorite Judges Guild products.
Yeah, that remains the dungeon I have the fondest memories of. (Some of the others, unsurprisingly for the era, were just "OK, you open the door and find a room with 100 level 8 thieves. Roll for initiative.")

Remove ads