[June] What are you reading?

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Splitting my time between:

The Divine Comedy by Dante, currently on Inferno
Egil's Saga
Wizard and Glass (Dark Tower IV) by Stephen King
Varmints: Mystery Carnivores of North America by Chad Arment, on the cryptozoological front

Wombat

First Post
Splitting my time between:

The Divine Comedy by Dante, currently on Inferno
Egil's Saga

Great combo right here :)

Just finished Twilight at the World of Tomorrow, about the 1939 New York World's Fair ... it wants so badly to be Devil in the White City and fails :( Next up will probably be Changeless, so I can catch up with my lady ;)

the Jester

Legend
I am currently re-reading Colleen McCullough's Masters of Rome series. I'm about 50 pages from the end of the first one, The First Man in Rome. Very good reading.

Next up is the Black Company series- I just got a collection of the first three. I'll prolly switch to that before starting the second MoR book.

Also currently reading a cookbook called Indian: A Collection of Over 100 Essential Recipes." I thought I was going to cook something from it tonight, but I discovered I'm short a couple of ingredients.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Next up is the Black Company series- I just got a collection of the first three. I'll prolly switch to that before starting the second MoR book.

The First Man in Rome, The Grass Crown, and Fortunes Favorites are definitely recommended reading for anyone planning to run a political/military RPG campaign.

Remove ads